75% of children hospitalized after vaccine in Mexican town

I'm getting to really like this site, Natural News, but I'm still not totally sold on the conspiracy theory/philosophy. What is true about the "conspiracy" is that, as this story points out, the US media is run by corporate interest. That also, BTW, is one of the things I try to tell my liberal friends we should be on the same side about.

Anyway, take this article for what it's worth: Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized

[And yes, grammar NAZI's, I know it's vaccinations.]

TrakeM

Ok, so the idea here is that someone, for some reason I can't guess, wants to kill off the population of low wage workers. So, they are going out and vaccinating people with something that secretly stops them from having children driving down the population and lowering the availability of low wage workers driving up the cost of labor. I'm sorry, what wall street billionaire wants to do this again? Anyways, the vaccine is just killing people rather than making them infertile because apparently this particular incredibly secretive elite group is incompetent.

Seriously?

Ok, so the idea here is that someone, for some reason I can't guess, wants to kill off the population of low wage workers. So, they are going out and vaccinating people with something that secretly stops them from having children driving down the population and lowering the availability of low wage workers driving up the cost of labor. I'm sorry, what wall street billionaire wants to do this again? Anyways, the vaccine is just killing people rather than making them infertile because apparently this particular incredibly secretive elite group is incompetent.

Seriously?

I don't buy into the entire conspiracy mind set (as I mentioned) but you've taken the most bizarre, far out in left field as you can ideas about it in order to set up a straw man and knock it down. There are facts out there that point to many very troubling trends and also, believe it or not, things you may not of thought of.

For one (and probably foremost) small populations are a lot, lot easier to control than large ones. The leaders of China, for instance, fashion many of their policies so as not to "awaken" their mass of about 8 or 900 million people in poverty.

Another: No, there aren't billionaires (or Congressmen) sitting around in smoke filled rooms plotting how to take over the world. BUT there are a lot of sicko's out there who believe that the "elite" should run peoples' lives right down to the very food they eat. In Clinton's first inaugural address he mention two people who had the most influence on his life. One was JFK and the other was his old professor Quigley. Prof Quig wrote a book saying that, yes indeed, there is a conspiracy by some to control the US and, unbelievably, he also said that's the way it should be--you peaons need somebody to run your lives for you. [I tried to read his book but, man, booooring and loooongggg]

Quigley also points out (and though I haven't followed it for several years I've also found) that EVERYTHING the Council on Foreign Relations proposes gets passed by Congress---and usually within a very short window of a year or so.

Last thing I'll mention is that it's not only some "smoke filled room" thing but also more of an overall agenda. Not controlled by one person, one entity or even one philosophy but more of a ongoing crushing of personal liberties in fits and spurts (of which liberal buy into and support 99% of BTW). The vaccination fraud going on is mostly about big pharmacy sucking as much cash out of people (and governments) as they can but to simply dismiss other more sinister motives that may be (may be that is) behind it is premature to say the least. Look into the CFR if you don't believe there are powerful people out there with sick, bizarre and conspiratorial agendas.

Nazaroo

I'm sorry, what wall street billionaire wants to do this again? Anyways, the vaccine is just killing people...

Bill Gates.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/

GatesBill-284x275.jpg

Thank you for this Naz :)

I was thinking about this and just didn't take the time to look it up [actually really busy with summer projects lately--and my new doggie which walks me twice a day :) ]. Also saw another story about Gate's vaccination program that claimed he and other are considering using it to secretly sterilize certain populations---though there's no direct evidence and it is, of course, quite conspiratorial. There's also others I can think of off the top of my head like Jack Custo and some member of the British Royal family who "hope(d)" for a virus to come along and kill over 6 billion people. {Why don't these people start with themselves?}