• Turbo

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Capital Punishment: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?
Battle Royale XI

Turbo vs. theo_victis

Battle Royale XI is over halfway complete.

Who do you think is winning so far?

JoyfulRook

theo_victis said:
I know I will never get all the votes... I am only here trying to change your minds... one at a time!
You've got the right attitude. Even though I think you're wrong, I respect that you are willing to debate what you believe. Iron sharpens iron.

Good Job. :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theo_victis said:
I know I will never get all the votes... I am only here trying to change your minds... one at a time!
Is changing your mind beyond the realm of possibility.

theo_victis

Is changing your mind beyond the realm of possibility.

my mind has already been changed! I dont wanna look like John Kerry and flip-flop everytime! LOL! Just kidding!

I am very open to truth (which is why I changed my mind in the first place). Despite Turbo's insisting that I am following this old tradition (whatever that means), I do not believe things because simply people before me did/do. I honestly believe that Christians should not support the DP. It is that simple.

novice

Who is the stooge now?
theo_victis said:
my mind has already been changed! I dont wanna look like John Kerry and flip-flop everytime! LOL! Just kidding!

I am very open to truth (which is why I changed my mind in the first place). Despite Turbo's insisting that I am following this old tradition (whatever that means), I do not believe things because simply people before me did/do. I honestly believe that Christians should not support the DP. It is that simple.
But why is it that you don't agree with your professor that "changed your mind"?

Why don't you promote the same type of forgiveness that your professor promoted?

You promote, locking the criminal in a cage. Your professor stated he would be set free, free even to the point of baby-sitting his own children! Do you intend to correct your professor the next time you see him?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theo_victis said:

Patrick

I want you to think about something. You have made a Sociological Argument, a Judicial Argument and a Theological Argument, but Turbo has made a Scriptural Argument. This fact demands that I ask a question. Do you believe the Bible is the Word of God?

theo_victis

Scriptural Argument!?!?!?! There is no such thing. Every interpretation of a passage involves theology. You cannot interpret something without making a theological statement. All of my arguments are scriptural (based on scripture).

To answer your question. OF COURSE! I believe in the word of God. Where have my arguments come from? The Quran?!?!

I am glad, however, that you are concerned whether I am being biblically based. That is important for a Christian when determining if a theology is good or not.

theo_victis

But why is it that you don't agree with your professor that "changed your mind"?

Why don't you promote the same type of forgiveness that your professor promoted?

You promote, locking the criminal in a cage. Your professor stated he would be set free, free even to the point of baby-sitting his own children! Do you intend to correct your professor the next time you see him?

Are you happy Turbo stole your weak argument? I will answer this in the debate.. but for now, I will leave you with this side comment:

My professor is not infallible. He is not Jesus. So am I not allowed to disagree? Apparently on this site, Enyart is inerrant, dont get me wrong, I respect him. Are you allowed to disagree with him?!?!

novice

Who is the stooge now?
theo_victis said:
My professor is not infallible. He is not Jesus. So am I not allowed to disagree? Apparently on this site, Enyart is inerrant, dont get me wrong, I respect him. Are you allowed to disagree with him?!?!
Dude, relax! I was merely asking a question.

Thank you for your answer. I am glad to hear you are admitting that one of your main premises for your argument (that you built in round 1) is something you don't really agree with.

theo_victis

Thank you for your answer. I am glad to hear you are admitting that one of your main premises for your argument (that you built in round 1) is something you don't really agree with.

I didnt say that.. All I asked was if I was allowed to disagree.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
All I want to know is how there can be 7 people (well really 6 because I assume one of the seven is theo himself) who actually think that theo is winning this thing! :freak:

Eisley

BANNED
Banned
Because there are 7 people on here who agree with him. duh! Just because the majority of people on this website love death, does not mean that some of us can't disagree with you.

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Eisley said:
Because there are 7 people on here who agree with him. duh! Just because the majority of people on this website love death, does not mean that some of us can't disagree with you.
Minus out all of Theo's usernames and what do you have left???

I am guessing allsmiles, Chileice and Theo are the only three that have actually voted for Theo.

Status
Not open for further replies.