• theo_victis

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Turbo

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theo_victis

I do not have multiple usernames. I think this is an unfair assertion and I would like you to stop claiming this. I am getting extremely upset about this speculative claim. STOP IT.

novice

Who is the stooge now?
theo_victis said:
And how are you determining this?
I am certain Berean Todd can speak for himself but can I comment???

Theo with all due respect you are getting a major league butt kickin'. :box:

You made a massive mistake building your argument upon forgiveness, when by forgiveness you actually meant restitution and punishment.

Your professor "enlightened" your mind to the point that it must have floated right out of your skull. If I were you I would try to get a refund on that class. :) Theo, you seem like a nice enough fella and I appreciate your effort in the battle but you flubbed big time. In the story of the three little piggies you were the unmentioned piggy who built his house with air. If you want to have any chance of leaving a legacy that showed you didn't fail miserably in this debate you should spend your 4th round post rejecting and correcting your first three posts and start a new.

Good luck. :up:

hitek357

Theo, it's not pretty. This is why I won't let my 13-year-old daughter get into the octagon at the UFC. Won't you come to the bright side?

Hitek Irrelevant Question #1: Do you know what "Tap, Snap, or Nap" means? (I believe that YOU are in this predicament.)

I've gone over the debate carefully. Regarding your phrase "support the death penalty" .... I do not think this means what you think it means. Given that our judicial system recognizes both "criminal" and "civil" suits, from the beginning I thought you meant that "supporting the death penalty" was Christians supporting the government in its attempts at criminal justice, yet too many times you have said, "I'm not TALKING about the government..." You for sure can't "support the death penalty" in a civil suit.

Primghar

BANNED
Banned
I have a feeling a lot of the people voting (for Turbo or Theo) are not basing their vote on what they have actually read in the debate, but how they already felt before they read anything--IF they actually read anything. This poll is for who is doing a better job debating, and Turbo SUCKS.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Primghar said:
I have a feeling a lot of the people voting (for Turbo or Theo) are not basing their vote on what they have actually read in the debate, but how they already felt before they read anything--IF they actually read anything. This poll is for who is doing a better job debating, and Turbo SUCKS.
:rotfl:

Chileice

I would certainly give round IV to theo even if I ran death row. Compare the two posts and there is no comparison. Turbo gave us nothing. Theo gave us a well-reasoned, substantial argument in favour of his cause. I do not think theo has won all the rounds from a purely debate standpoint, but he sure cleaned up in round IV.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theo_victis said:
I know I will never get all the votes... I am only here trying to change your minds... one at a time!
I would like to hear from anyone here who was leaning one way and had a change of mind, to see what arguments they found persuasive.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Chileice said:
I would certainly give round IV to theo even if I ran death row. Compare the two posts and there is no comparison. Turbo gave us nothing. Theo gave us a well-reasoned, substantial argument in favour of his cause. I do not think theo has won all the rounds from a purely debate standpoint, but he sure cleaned up in round IV.
That's amazing! I couldn't even force myself to read all of theo's IV round post. (Sorry, theo - I did read all of your first three posts and half of the fourth). That fourth round post was just way too long and...can I say it?...boring. Turbo came back with a strong fourth round post that was fun, convincing, and easy to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.