NEW FORUM: The Woodshed

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are pleased to introduce our new TOL forum called "The Woodshed". The new forum is not open for new threads but instead will be a repository for reported posts and TOL infractions.

Grandma Lucy is in charge at the The Woodshed and she ain't afraid to swing a switch. :Clete:

TOL can sometimes be a train wreck and now.... we can all watch the wreck together. So keep in mind when you report a post now or get a TOL infraction it will be in the public eye. If you thought TOL was unfair before, just wait until you see what goes on in the The Woodshed! :shocked:

If you have any questions regarding this new forum please ask your questions here.

NOTE: this is a subscriber only feature.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is also a Woodshed module on the right column of the TOL home page and Active threads page.

C

cattyfan

will all complaints be posted in the Woodshed, or just selected ones?

C

cattyfan

the only drawback I see is now people will argue the reported posts and infractions...and it could escalate the unnecessary name-calling. We'll have people reporting the reported posts :chuckle:

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
You can't respond in the threads...

Hey!!!! You reported my post, Knight! :box: What's your problem, huh??? :box:

:chuckle:

C

cattyfan

on the upside, people will get a glimpse of who the complainers are...who can dish it out but can't take it...and what the mods have to put up with. :rolleyes:

PyramidHead

i was going to report Knight to see if it worked but i was to stupid to find out how so i sat in front of my monitor and cried

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
So can I post in the woodshed since I am a subscriber?