A day in the life of an admin.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As a web forum admin I must do my best to stay on top of my game. Similar to a pro athlete, or professional musician, sometimes it's helpful to video tape your own performance to see how you could improve and enhance your craft.

After watching this video I think you will agree there isn't much more I could do to improve my performance.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
;) I think the forum is quiet good and the company, enjoyable, even the kooks are fun sometimes.:chuckle:

The Berean

Besides 'idiot' you can use the following:

moron
dweeb
brain donor
rube
retard
bonehead
liberal
:Commie:

Last edited:

patman

Way to be, Knight. Way to be.

Way to be, Knight. Way to be.

I think after watching this video you will agree there isn't much more I could do to improve my performance.

:chuckle:

Knight, in all seriousness, you're everything I strive to be.

:first:

If you need some more work outs, try

1. Playing with the volume button
2. Pressing the Menu button on the Apple remote over and over(sometimes with shift key, other's not)
3. When you get the spinning ball, move it across the screen and pretend it is rolling
4. Clean the monitor
5. Don't go to the bathroom right away, hold it as long as you can. Then see how fast you can run.

Let me know how those work for ya!

SOTK

That's exactly how I pictured you in the midst of your duties as an Administrator! :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poly's critique

Poly's critique

Similar to a pro athlete, or pro musician, sometimes it's helpful to video tape your own performance to see how you could improve and enhance your craft.

I give it a "9.5".

Great balance of word usage when displaying your personal take on posts and members. And good proportion of pos. rep vs. no rep/neg. rep. Your responses to comments having to do with Calvinism was notable and executed very well.

You might have gotten a perfect score but I had to take off points for falling asleep (you have to be careful not to get sucked in to those boring nonsense posts). But other than that, great performance! :up:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: Spelt 'an' wrong though ... :rotfl:

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
"B-A-N-N-E-D - Banned"
"Mental Midget!"

:darwinsm: That is absolutely hilarious, Knight!

Lion

King of the jungle
Super Moderator
A little more sugar in your coffee and maybe a couple of glazed Krispy Kreams and you will be in perfect shape for your upcoming battles.

Shalom

:chuckle: That was good. Have you ever laughed so hard your coffee or soup came out of your nose? Thats what I was waiting for to happen when you took a drink of your coffee.

Last edited:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was real interesting Knight.

Next, could you maybe do a day in the life of Tolly?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
...but I had to take off points for falling asleep (you have to be careful not to get sucked in to those boring nonsense posts). But other than that, great performance! :up:

Perhaps naps could be used more profitably... maybe an official TheologyOnline.com napping blanket... (with purple fringe for Admins....) :)