Order from disorder.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In an amazing display of science and human engineering evolutionary scientists recently proved that precise order can result from extreme disorder without external intelligence being added to the process.

Swedish evolutionary scientist Bjorn Sphincterless stated... "It's easy to now see how a living cell or even a complex organism could form by chance simply by the right combination of materials coming together."

Watch the video below to see several successful experiments that were video taped to prove that order can indeed come from disorder. Details of how the experiments were conducted will be released in various science journals later this year. Amazing!

<center><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPBsbwmE_40"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPBsbwmE_40" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></center>

GuySmiley

Wow. If I were walking on the beach and saw those sand formations, I'd have assumed some intelligence was used in creating them. But not now that I've seen how it really happened. Thanks Knight! :thumb:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
GuySmiley said:
Wow. If I were walking on the beach and saw those sand formations, I'd have assumed some intelligence was used in creating them. But not now that I've seen how it really happened. Thanks Knight! :thumb:
:chuckle:

Emanresu56

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely ridiculous. :yawn: Something that has nothing to do with evolution, and a complete misrepresentation of it.

chair

come on now

come on now

knight,

If I had posted something this tasteless about Jesus, you woudl have banned me. "Bjorn Sphincterless" indeed.

The bit does not even address the real claims of evolutionary theory, which does not claim that random mutations alone did the trick.

In short, you have given me a "raspberry", and I return it to you: "BLTHHHHHH"

Chair

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
chair said:
knight,

If I had posted something this tasteless about Jesus, you woudl have banned me. "Bjorn Sphincterless" indeed.
Yes, that's true.

At TOL we are biased.

The bit does not even address the real claims of evolutionary theory, which does not claim that random mutations alone did the trick.

In short, you have given me a "raspberry", and I return it to you: "BLTHHHHHH"

Chair
Get over it, ya big baby. :baby:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The funny thing, is, some folks here actually think that's what evolutionary theory is about.

It's the creationist counterpoint to the atheist who equates Christianity to sunstroke-induced ravings of stoneage goatherds.

Total misrepresentation, but all too often sincerely believed. As usual, ignorance is the enemy.

macguy

Eh....LAWL!! For a second there I felt like I was going back in time. But wait a second!!....where's the statue of Darwin??

Yonas bat'Yah

Wow Knight! Is this one of them brain teasers? This is worse than watching split pea soup spewing forth from Linda Blair's mouth.

Yonas bat'Yah

Now Lawyers and Tom Cruise have a place to call home

Now Lawyers and Tom Cruise have a place to call home

Evolutionists are known for their backward thinking.

:wave: I always wondered about them Lawyers and how Tom Cruise had so much power over his wife. They are a part of the "Evolutionist Secret Society Group." Formerly known as ESSG; but due to legal misrepresentation, they will need to formulate a new plan. Next chapter: ESSG joins up with Scientology. Release date not known. :crackup: