Knight's Posts of the YEAR!!! (2006)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have our first two-time winner!

Turbo was a participant in this years Battle Royale XI "Capital Punishment: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?" and in the fourth round Turbo created a post that everyone should take the time to read. No matter what side of the debate you side with this post of Turbo is absolutely classic! The charts, the graphs, the bit about the rat... it's smack-tabulous!

And this years Post of the Year :first: award goes to......

:drum:

1. Turbo gives perfect execution
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32500

Last edited by a moderator:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that was definitely worth the wait.

A very good pick. :up:

Congratulations, Turbo!! :BRAVO:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Poly said:
Well, that was definitely worth the wait.

A very good pick. :up:

Congratulations, Turbo!! :BRAVO:
Some people have the gift of smack. You and Turbo are highly gifted. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The NEW UPDATED stats for the top three....

2002 - Jaltus :first: and Paul DeYonghe :second:
2003 - Turbo :first: 1Way :second: and Sozo :third:
2004 - 1Way :first: Shadowx :second: and Clete :third:
2005 - Eowyn :first: Poly :second: and Clete :third:
2006 - Turbo :first: Poly :second: and pastorkevin :third:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight, I'm so sorry I so miserably failed you. I shall try harder next year to at least make the top fifty.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yorzhik said:
Knight, I'm so sorry I so miserably failed you. I shall try harder next year to at least make the top fifty.
I know, I know.... there are tons of posts that could be there.

Here is how I pick my picks.....

I take all my Posts of the Day and then order them (the best I can) from last to first. Therefore if for whatever reason I haven't picked you for a Post of the Day then you probably are not going to make Post of the Year.

I know there are lots of awesome posters that get left off. You, Billybob, Guy Smiley, Army of One, CRASH, Shalom, Shimei, Delmar and dozens of others could have easily had top posts in 2006.

Granite

Hall of Fame
So far Nineveh gave me a love tap and genuineoriginal defended genocide...bummer! I expected my eloquence to be noted, not Nineveh's shot or GO's head nuttery.

:think:

This calls for a shrug and a drink. Beers on me!:cheers:

GuySmiley

Knight said:
I know, I know.... there are tons of posts that could be there.

Here is how I pick my picks.....

I take all my Posts of the Day and then order them (the best I can) from last to first. Therefore if for whatever reason I haven't picked you for a Post of the Day then you probably are not going to make Post of the Year.

I know there are lots of awesome posters that get left off. You, Billybob, Guy Smiley, Army of One, CRASH, Shalom, Shimei, Delmar and dozens of others could have easily had top posts in 2006.
You sure are lucky I'm in a good mood. I was going to call for your resignation!!! ;)