Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We're having an "Oldies but Goodies" avatar week long event starting Monday, March 6th through the 13th.

Anybody have the very first avatar you ever used here at TOL? Well then dig it up.

And if you don't have it, or can't get access to it, bring out some of the oldest ones that you still have and used when you first became a member (or when you finally decided to actually use an avatar after being a member for a while like some of us :eek: ) .

You can use the same one all week or if you have several you'd like to use, it might be fun to change them throughout the week (daily, hourly.. every second?? :freak: ) so we can see more of them. :cool:

So start huntin' 'em down!! :bannana:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll start early too.

This was my first avatar. (Actually, I had a smaller version at first.)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Alright!!! We're starting early!

I was wondering if you were going to use that one, Knight. One of my fav's. :up:

And look at Turbo's very first one. I had forgotten what it looked like exactly but I remember it now. Very cool! Btw, tell the Sibbie I will never, ever, ever let her live it down if she doesn't put her first one up. :D Or was her first one "The ugly one". :think: :ha: ;)

Awww... and look at Lucky's. Who could forget the official TOL pug.

And then there's the Sheepdog!!! Nice memory!

::sniff:: All this retro TOL stuff.... ::sniff:: .... I think I have something in my eye.

I can't wait to see some of the others.

Get with it, guys. Let's see 'em!!! :up:

JoyfulRook

Poly said:
We're having an "Oldies but Goodies" avatar week long event starting Monday, March 6th through the 13th.

Anybody have the very first avatar you ever used here at TOL? Well then dig it up.

And if you don't have it, or can't get access to it, bring out some of the oldest ones that you still have and used when you first became a member (or when you finally decided to actually use an avatar after being a member for a while like some of us :eek: ) .

You can use the same one all week or if you have several you'd like to use, it might be fun to change them throughout the week (daily, hourly.. every second?? :freak: ) so we can see more of them. :cool:

So start huntin' 'em down!! :bannana:
Whoa, I remember back when you had that avatar.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
...this old avatar of mine!
:singer: ...been used a thousand times
Each time your put away I feel your gone to stay

Long debates that come, memories, they flow
Bringin' you back again, using you more and more

Maybe it's my mistake to go with themed avvies from time to time
'cause each day that passes by
I miss you're two-toned swirlin' and your animated twirlin' cuz I...

I love you-ou-ou, yes, I do
This old swirly (ooh) darlin' is my trademark
I love you-ou-ou, yes, I do..

the Sibbie

Poly said:
Alright!!! We're starting early!

I was wondering if you were going to use that one, Knight. One of my fav's. :up:

And look at Turbo's very first one. I had forgotten what it looked like exactly but I remember it now. Very cool! Btw, tell the Sibbie I will never, ever, ever let her live it down if she doesn't put her first one up. :D Or was her first one "The ugly one". :think: :ha: ;)
My dear sweet Turbo, already put it up! :D

THE UGLY ONE!!! actually crazy

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
Okay, I'm in!

I love this old avatar of mine!

I always loved this one too but "old" is an understatement. I nearly fainted when I saw that you actually changed it to something else. :noway:

:D