ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
I think they should let those topics be debated in the "Christian" section, but you can't deny they're unorthodox!
What is orthodox is subjective.

Only the distilled truth is objectively orthodox.

Now I am dizzy. :dizzy:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
What is orthodox is subjective.

Only the distilled truth is objectively orthodox.

Now I am dizzy. :dizzy:
You're right, but to me "orthodox" is what has been generally accepted into Christianity, which is God's knowledge of the future, eternal punishment in hell, and UNuniversal salvation. Not that it really matters :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mr. 5020 did you get all that saved to your hard drive?

And if so could ou make a new thread here at TOL and post everything that was posted there at CF?

That would be really cool!

fool

Hall of Fame
Another board to attack

Another board to attack

Hey everybody check out this rule;
The purpose of Biblical Answers Bible Forums is to discuss God's word in an edifying manner. Biblical Answers will routinely remove or limit postings they view to be counter to that end, particularly postings that attack another member of the body of Christ. In extreme circumstances, we may ban a member from participating on this forum.
From this place;
http://www.biblicalanswers.com/biblicalanswers_bible_forums_frameset.htm

Are you all gonna go give them "the treatment" :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
You're right, but to me "orthodox" is what has been generally accepted into Christianity, which is God's knowledge of the future, eternal punishment in hell, and UNuniversal salvation. Not that it really matters :)
Most of what is considered orthodox by mainstream Christianity is in error wouldn't you agree?

JoyfulRook

Knight said:
Mr. 5020 did you get all that saved to your hard drive?

And if so could ou make a new thread here at TOL and post everything that was posted there at CF?

That would be really cool!
I hope he did! That'd be awesome! :thumb:

fool

Hall of Fame
CF has a formal appeal process so you can have your day in court if they ban you or keep your thread locked, suposedly.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
Are you all gonna go give them "the treatment" :think:
Key words are.... "particularly postings that attack another member of the body of Christ."

CF wont let you call a Satanist a Satanist or a heretic a heretic.

I have no problem with Bob's rule.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
fool said:
CF has a formal appeal process so you can have your day in court if they ban you or keep your thread locked, suposedly.
Yippy skippy!

It's their stated rules AND their website subtitle that I was rebuking.

heartbrave1983

Hmm, i was notified of this with an email in my inbox. I've never visited Christianforums.com so I'm a bit lost as to what is going on, even after reading the first post on this thread

I only browsed it briefly and do not understand how they can have sections for "liberal" Christians. I believe it is fimpossible to be a liberal and a Christian at the same time....

JoyfulRook

heartbrave1983 said:
Hmm, i was notified of this with an email in my inbox. I've never visited Christianforums.com so I'm a bit lost as to what is going on, even after reading the first post on this thread

I only browsed it briefly and do not understand how they can have sections for "liberal" Christians. I believe it is fimpossible to be a liberal and a Christian at the same time....
Who emailed you?

heartbrave1983

Dread Helm said:
Who emailed you?

webmaster@theology.com is the address.

I assume it's a mass email, which I dont mind at all. I'm just curious about the situation, that's all. I was gone for a long time because two guys decided to hack one of my threads and go out of their way to give me bad reputation points, one after another, hence those three red dots next to my username :(

fool

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Key words are.... "particularly postings that attack another member of the body of Christ."

CF wont let you call a Satanist a Satanist or a heretic a heretic.

I have no problem with Bob's rule.
Aw c'mon you know he could use the hits.
There's like five guys in there talking to each other, that's it.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I just signed up to that site. I started a thread to bring folks from there to here.
Then when they get here...we can rebuke them some more?

hahaha...It'll be interesting to bring one or two of em over I think.

attn: Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.