ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, I decided to register, but I'm not sure what to put for my beliefs on the end times. I know I'm not a preterist, but I'm not completely sure what the others mean. I believ that the rapture will happen, before the tribulation, and then after the tribulation the millenial reign of Christ will happen. What should I put as my belief?

geoff

Lighthouse said:
Well, I decided to register, but I'm not sure what to put for my beliefs on the end times. I know I'm not a preterist, but I'm not completely sure what the others mean. I believ that the rapture will happen, before the tribulation, and then after the tribulation the millenial reign of Christ will happen. What should I put as my belief?

"Heretic"

It works for me :p

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
You don't have to answer that if you're not sure what to put.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
You don't have to answer that if you're not sure what to put.
I already clicked on something, but I'm not sure if it's correct. I clicked on "pretribulation."

billwald

They tend to be a little snotty. The challange there is to see how close one can get to their line without getting deleted.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That board is slow! It's taking forever for the thread to load for me. :chuckle: I think you generated some traffic, Knight!

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope the thread's not deleted by the time I get back. I'm going to let :jessilu: have some computer time now (IOW, CSI's coming on pretty soon). I'll be back later.

Mr. 5020

ebenz47037 said:
I hope the thread's not deleted by the time I get back. I'm going to let :jessilu: have some computer time now (IOW, CSI's coming on pretty soon). I'll be back later.
I've been saving it all to my hard drive.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My post at CF:

homeskoolmom said:
I have to say that, after reading what everyone's had to say, I think I agree with TOLKnight. The way I see it, today's churches, in general, are too afraid to lose members (and their money) to rebuke people. I've seen the same thing happening at too many "Christian" websites. Pretty much any idea will be embraced as another form of christianity, "just not like mine." If someone's beliefs do not line up one hundred percent with the Bible, chances are that they're not a Christian. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.