ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoff

btw, mr 5020, if you fill in your profile.. you *have* to select a political affiliation, and "pinko commie" is the first one. Its selected by default.

I suspect this is an unconsicous act by knight, who is suffering from a "reds under the bed" syndrome.

just so ya know.. and stuff..

Prakk

BANNED
Banned
Sometimes 50,000,000 screaming Elvis fans, are right...

Sometimes 50,000,000 screaming Elvis fans, are right...

Mr. 5020 said:
"Everybody there is agreeing with Knight, except for one."
From time to time, the majority does get it.

HerodionRomulus

Knight said:
How long will my post last at ChristianForums.com?

Will they ban me?

At the moment the thread has top billing in the Theology section.

The site has a good Biblical Archaeology section but I don't like the color scheme of orange.
No Big Orange! :rotfl:

jesusfreakdtcom

Knight said:
TITLE OF THE WEBSITE: ChristianForums.com
SUBTITLE OF THEIR WEBSITE: Christian Forums is a multi-denominational Christian forum message board community uniting all Christians as one body.

Yet the truth divides!

Christ said...

Luke 12:51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword."

John 7:43 So there was a division among the people because of Him.

So ChristianForums.com banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com RULES state...

Christ exclaimed...

Matthew 23:33 “Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

So ChristianForums.com swiftly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.com rules state:

Christ warned...

John 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

And Christ turned to Peter and said...

Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.

So ChristianForums.com quickly banned Christ.

ChristianForums.coms rules state:

Christ made Himself clear...

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

And when the rich man asked Christ....

Luke 18:18 Now a certain ruler asked Him, saying, “Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 19 So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. 20 “You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’ ” 21 And he said, “All these things I have kept from my youth.” 22 So when Jesus heard these things, He said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” 23 But when he heard this, he became very sorrowful, for he was very rich. 24 And when Jesus saw that he became very sorrowful, He said, “How hard it is for those who have riches to enter the kingdom of God! 25 “For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

So ChristianForums.com deleted Christ's words and quickly banned Christ.

Sorry that I'm not scrolling through all 7 pages of replies so far to see if someone has made the same remark, but I'll simply say that we are never to engage in personal, ad hominem attacks on anyone no matter what they believe. We are commanded to preach the truth in love. And if we preach the truth, then whatever error anyone else is proclaiming will be seen for what it is. I think that's the point that ChristianForums.com is getting at. They aren't by any means muting the Gospel from being preached. They are stopping Christians from bludgeoning anyone with it and thus nullifying their witness.

-------
Visit The JESUSFREAK.NETwork!
www.JesusFreak.com

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Prakk said:
You'd be in good company. Mine.
And Christ's.

Knight got banned there about as swiftly as Christ himself would have.

There is no denying that if Christ were to register at ChristianForums and behave just as He did during His earthly ministry, He would be banned in a heartbeat for violating their ungodly rules. The conflict between ChristianForum's rules and Christ's own behavior and teachings are obvious in light of Knight's post.

Thank you, Knight, not only for pointing this out but also for demonstrating the truth of it for all there to see. :banned:

Sozo

I can't remember my password there, and they have still not sent it after 30 minutes :madmad:

Knight, you are doing a great service to the gospel on their site!!

If that thread does not get deleted, peoples lives will be blessed.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
At the expense of truth?

Let me give you an example.

Some churches preach that all one needs to do to be saved is accept Christ's work on the cross.

Other churches say that you must do good works to be saved.

Should these churches and their messages be united?
Personally I listed that as one of the "essentials" for being a Christian but it was one I almost left off my list. In any case, they have a criteria for who can label themselves Christian. They use the Nicene Creed and it does not preach salvation by works.

Prakk

BANNED
Banned
I have set the standard.

I have set the standard.

I don't think anyone can match the total destruction banning I got there. I'm rather proud of myself. They totally tapewormed all my posts, you can find me quoted, but you can't find me or any of my original posts. It's quite the accomplishment.

geoff

Knight said:
Geoff I sure have missed you. Don't be such a stranger.

I'm coming to Denver this year.. by the way.

Some time after July. Maybe September..

My wife has forbidden me to go anywhere near Derby though :p

She's been set free!

;)

Sozo

Mr. 5020 said:
Did you see the post by catlover?

You will very well get banned again....eventually your I.P will get blocked. Why don't you simply play nice? ... catlover

Status
Not open for further replies.