This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by catlover
    You are not Jesus, and neither am I. So we can't go around using harsh words and rudeness if we disagree with a fellow Christian.

Rudeness and harshwords happen, but an appology should QUICKLY follow. There is no excuse for rudeness in a Christian forum.

Comment

• I don't know why. But, I can't post there. I've been a registered member for about two or three weeks now. I tried both quote the post and using the quick reply. I can't post anything though. I did just PM Mr. 5020 there, though.

BTW, Knight, I just wanted to say that I agree with what you're saying both here and there.
      They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kmoney
        Personally I listed that as one of the "essentials" for being a Christian but it was one I almost left off my list. In any case, they have a criteria for who can label themselves Christian. They use the Nicene Creed and it does not preach salvation by works.
        Uhhh... that wasn't even close to my point.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebenz47037
          I don't know why. But, I can't post there. I've been a registered member for about two or three weeks now. I tried both quote the post and using the quick reply. I can't post anything though. I did just PM Mr. 5020 there, though.

BTW, Knight, I just wanted to say that I agree with what you're saying both here and there.
          It's because you don't have a "Faith Icon" which is required in order to post in the Christians Only section.

Comment

• Must accept Freemasonry?????????????

Christian is defined in their rules as the Nicene Creed, which is fine by me. I affirm it as well
            but there is fine print.....

6.5 "You will NOT post in the "Christians Only" forums (but may post in all other forums) and will NOT use a "Christian" faith icon in your profile if you consider yourself a "Christian" but do NOT adhere to the contents of the Nicene Creed (including but not limited to Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Unitarians, United Pentecostal Church members, Oneness Pentecostals or Church Of Christ Scientists).
            and
            6.6 You MAY post in the "Christians Only" forums and MAY use a "Christian" faith icon in your profile if you consider yourself a "Christian" and DO adhere to the contents of the Nicene Creed AND believe in the following controversial doctrines BUT the specific discussion of these doctrines must be posted in the Open forums (for example, Unorthodox Theological Doctrines) and not in the Christian Only forums:
            a. Full Preterism.
            b. Open Theism.
            c. Universalism or Universal Salvation.
            d. Annihilationism.
            e. Freemasonry.
            "Love one another" Jesus Christ
            "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., April 4, 1967
            "....we are all his children" St. Paul, Acts 17:28

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
              Uhhh... that wasn't even close to my point.
              What was your point?

Comment

• It is encouraging to see that many people at ChristianForums recognize the truth of Knight's post and agree with his point.
                BRXI: Should Christians support the Death Penalty?

Comment

• Hey 5020 are you saving those pages?

Comment

• This reminds me of what it was like in the 70's when all the Jesus freaks started going to church, and all the blue haired ladies went into a tizzy!!

Comment

• Knight
                      Great signature line!
                      "Love one another" Jesus Christ
                      "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual death." Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., April 4, 1967
                      "....we are all his children" St. Paul, Acts 17:28

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight
                        Hey 5020 are you saving those pages?
                        I am now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. 5020
                          It's because you don't have a "Faith Icon" which is required in order to post in the Christians Only section.
                          Oh well. I can't figure that stuff out. Must be because I've been busy all day.
                          They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

• I don't even know where to begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lighthouse
                              I don't even know where to begin.
                              I'll help.

"I agree with _______ on this one."

Comment

• Oh man... I have to go eat dinner, I hope I don't miss anything!

Comment

Working...
                                X