ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sozo

catlover said:
You are not Jesus, and neither am I. So we can't go around using harsh words and rudeness if we disagree with a fellow Christian.

Rudeness and harshwords happen, but an appology should QUICKLY follow. There is no excuse for rudeness in a Christian forum.

:rotfl:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: I don't know why. But, I can't post there. I've been a registered member for about two or three weeks now. I tried both quote the post and using the quick reply. I can't post anything though. I did just PM Mr. 5020 there, though.

BTW, Knight, I just wanted to say that I agree with what you're saying both here and there.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
kmoney said:
Personally I listed that as one of the "essentials" for being a Christian but it was one I almost left off my list. In any case, they have a criteria for who can label themselves Christian. They use the Nicene Creed and it does not preach salvation by works.
Uhhh... that wasn't even close to my point. :)

Mr. 5020

ebenz47037 said:
:chuckle: I don't know why. But, I can't post there. I've been a registered member for about two or three weeks now. I tried both quote the post and using the quick reply. I can't post anything though. I did just PM Mr. 5020 there, though.

BTW, Knight, I just wanted to say that I agree with what you're saying both here and there.
It's because you don't have a "Faith Icon" which is required in order to post in the Christians Only section.

HerodionRomulus

Must accept Freemasonry?????????????

Must accept Freemasonry?????????????

Christian is defined in their rules as the Nicene Creed, which is fine by me. I affirm it as well
but there is fine print.....

6.5 "You will NOT post in the "Christians Only" forums (but may post in all other forums) and will NOT use a "Christian" faith icon in your profile if you consider yourself a "Christian" but do NOT adhere to the contents of the Nicene Creed (including but not limited to Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Unitarians, United Pentecostal Church members, Oneness Pentecostals or Church Of Christ Scientists).
and
6.6 You MAY post in the "Christians Only" forums and MAY use a "Christian" faith icon in your profile if you consider yourself a "Christian" and DO adhere to the contents of the Nicene Creed AND believe in the following controversial doctrines BUT the specific discussion of these doctrines must be posted in the Open forums (for example, Unorthodox Theological Doctrines) and not in the Christian Only forums:
a. Full Preterism.
b. Open Theism.
c. Universalism or Universal Salvation.
d. Annihilationism.
e. Freemasonry.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is encouraging to see that many people at ChristianForums recognize the truth of Knight's post and agree with his point.

Sozo

This reminds me of what it was like in the 70's when all the Jesus freaks started going to church, and all the blue haired ladies went into a tizzy!!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
It's because you don't have a "Faith Icon" which is required in order to post in the Christians Only section.

Oh well. I can't figure that stuff out. Must be because I've been busy all day. :chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
This catlover person is great. I love arguing with morons!
I don't agree with Knight, but I do agree with you that catlover's arguments against Knight don't really make sense. She seems to be saying that only Jesus or apparently apostles can rebuke people.

Status
Not open for further replies.