Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got sternly chastised by a moderator for quoting scripture she saw as intolerant.
    I also replied to a guy who was trashing Christianity and was harshly reprimanded for contradicting him. The treatment ya get over their varies to extremes, depending on what part/section your in. The politicaly correct moderators react with extreme prejudice.

Comment

• That place is a prison, I gave up on CF a long while back.
      Eze 16:63 You will remember your sins and cover your mouth in silence and shame when I forgive you of all that you have done, says the Sovereign LORD.

Comment

• Hi, Im a New member here.

After wandering around, for a while on other forum boards, including 123 Christianforums.net I hope I've found a 2nd home. My experience with it was rocky. I personally don't believe in the rapture any longer. Nor do I believe in a YEC literal 6 day creation. Plus my political views on 911 also hurt my standing there. Just before I was banned, having redressed the moderators for deleting posts at there whim and wimsy on numerous occasions, a long time moderator jgredline was also banned from the site. I guess caws he stood up to them, I dont really know.

They indiscrimantly delete posts they don't consider there views (sometimes) or especially, that are critical of admin's. With the new change in web design, the site is less active I believe. (ever once in a while, I check upon them) Also Mr. Versitile who is one of there darlings, randomly posts idiotic news reports, spamming and trolling away. By the time I left after 2 years I had some 4 pages of posts. Something like 500 posts or replies, I think. Mr. Vesitile had 26 pages and probably 10, 000 posts of him posting to mostly himself. They didn't like me being critical of him and suggesting possibly that he maybe schizophrenic! Ah, another straw in the camel's back, I suppose.

Anyways that my 2¢, not a good situation, very controlling.

Comment

• Welcome ~~*^*^%*%~~, or whatever your name is, to TOL. The greatest website in the known uninet! You will, I predict, never have your posts deleted here, but you may be roundly mocked for your choice in username

When did this thread turn into a welcome thread for the CF unwanted, or is it just me?
          Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

Comment

• Well, I didnt read all 66 pages last nt of this post, but from the opening thread and a few few of the posts I have read, I believe that alot of people had bad experiences there. And since a few people are from there and or still semi-members of 123CF.net, I couldn't resist posting here b4 I introduced myself.

My name is from a game character I used. And I use Alt-charmap characters to display the letters.

Comment

• Man, this is almost 2 years old now...crazy times.....

Comment

• We need to remember to be humble when we address or criticize other viewpoints, we can't simply belittle them. Christ was speaking on authority, and while he gives us the same ability doing so many times is counter productive. Semantic games can be played at any time to illustrate someone was 'offensive'. It appears they are just trying to keep people civil... at least thats how I see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by iucraigmc View Post
                  We need to remember to be humble when we address or criticize other viewpoints, we can't simply belittle them. Christ was speaking on authority, and while he gives us the same ability doing so many times is counter productive. Semantic games can be played at any time to illustrate someone was 'offensive'. It appears they are just trying to keep people civil... at least thats how I see it.
                  Well, thats not the way i see it. Sounds like the Jesuit ecumenical movement runs the website. Personally, I think making fun of other peoples beliefs is a good tactic. The Devil does it to us all the time. Isaiah sure did it...

15 Then it shall be for a man to burn,
                  For he will take some of it and warm himself;
                  Yes, he kindles it and bakes bread;
                  Indeed he makes a god and worships it;
                  He makes it a carved image, and falls down to it.
                  16 He burns half of it in the fire;
                  With this half he eats meat;
                  He roasts a roast, and is satisfied.
                  He even warms himself and says,
                  "Ah! I am warm,
                  I have seen the fire."
                  17 And the rest of it he makes into a god,
                  His carved image.
                  He falls down before it and worships it,
                  Prays to it and says,
                  "Deliver me, for you are my god!"

Elijah did it too

1Ki 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

I think the church has become effeminate and soft not wanting to 'offend' anyone. Where are the real men of God who will stand up and speak against things that are not right.
                  “For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.” Colossians 2:9-10 NKJV

Comment

We need to remember to be humble when we address or criticize other viewpoints, we can't simply belittle them.
                    I disagree.
                    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
                    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

It appears they are just trying to keep people civil... at least thats how I see it.
                      How long have you been working for ChristianForums.Com?
                      "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• christianforums

Isaiah 5:20
                        Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

A wolf in sheep's clothing place where Christians are abused and the abusers find favor.

Comment

• Ah, the good old days.
                          E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Originally posted by koban View Post
                            Hey!

You're not promoting another website, are you???
                            Post #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              Post #4

E≈mc2

-Bob B.

Comment

• Thread necro is the fastest way to get it locked..

Comment

Working...
                                X