Goose and Poly promoted

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Two TOL moderators have been promoted to "super moderator" which is the next step from being a full admin. Both Poly and Goose have demonstrated Christian integrity and I am proud to have them part of TOL in such a big way!

Goose

You love me YOU REALLY LOVE ME!

*Goose cries hysterically*

No. I'll do my best to do what is Right. If anyone ever needs anything, questions...just PM me.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So how much are you paying him goose? I just wanna make sure I got a good deal here.:D ;)

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Does this mean you guys get a tee shirt with a big "S" on it that you wear under your everyday stuff? :D

Goose

Originally posted by Polycarpadvo
So how much are you paying him goose? I just wanna make sure I got a good deal here.:D ;)
Paying him? I'm getting money.
LOL

Just kidding! :D

Goose

Originally posted by SwItChBlAdE
super mod.. i worship you... (kidding just kidding) Where is my hello kitty when I need to worship?
You left it on your Buddha stand with your candles and incense.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rapunzel
Does this mean you guys get a tee shirt with a big "S" on it that you wear under your everyday stuff? :D
Under? I believe in wearing it over everything else. No need to be ashamed right?:D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
Super mods have "BAN" power! :D
Can I ban Goose?

Rapunzel

Goose's Publicist
Oh GREAT! Does this mean I can be Ringmaster?! LOL Goose you go over there in that corner...Poly you go over there...now STAY AWAY FROM EACHOTHER!