9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts now!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would "share" this if it was Facebook.

Cal you can attest how easy it is to subscribe !!!! - tell all the blue members what you did -

as for me, i went with the one year price up front for 30, but i did monthly for only 3 dollars a month for a while. it's a cup o coffee !

my life changed (it wasn't all because of TOL but it was part of it), so join today, or be a GIVER and donate something anyway !!!!!

Caledvwlch

Cal you can attest how easy it is to subscribe !!!! - tell all the blue members what you did -

as for me, i went with the one year price up front for 30, but i did monthly for only 3 dollars a month for a while. it's a cup o coffee !

my life changed (it wasn't all because of TOL but it was part of it), so join today, or be a GIVER and donate something anyway !!!!!

Well, pj, let me put it this way. I got a steal when I subscribed last year on a Christmas special, but I'll pay full price to renew. Just being able to customize that little caption above my avatar is worth it.

Also, I have a pretty good time here. So after being registered for something like eleven years without a subscription, I figured it was time to pony up.

Did that read like a telethon presenter?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Highway drainage ditch surfing in TEXAS

ditch surfing

Anyone that donates, come on down to TEXAS and I'll pull ya with my truck.
Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mutton Busting and Irish Step Dancing.... Now that's what I call a line up! :banana:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also thank you to Grosnick Marowbe for renewing his one year subscription which I have applied to the goal.