9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts Monday September 21st

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get ready folks for the 2015 TOL-a-THON. The 9th annual TOL-a-THON will raise money to pay for our annual dedicated server fee as well as any upgrades and optimizations we may install in the next calendar year.

Please consider setting aside some funds to help us reach our goal.

The 9th annual TOL-a-THON will run from Monday September 21st thru Monday October 5th. More details about the TOL-a-THON will be announced soon.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
wow, already?

I spent all my savings to post here.
Please do not spend any money you don't want to, or cannot afford to give.

This annual fund raiser is completely voluntary therefore we only ask of those that have the means and desire to donate.

glorydaz

Please do not spend any money you don't want to, or cannot afford to give.

This annual fund raiser is completely voluntary therefore we only ask of those that have the means and desire to donate.

And most of us know that and appreciate it very much. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of being a part of this wonderful site. :)

glorydaz

We remember, you designated people who you wanted to tell that you hated them and paid for their subscription saying

Jesus said I must love my enemy so I am paying for your sub....

....I'm still waiting for my life membership from you.

If Meshak really practiced what she preaches, she'd pay for the subscriptions for all those on her ignore list as well as a lifetime membership for you. You have earned it, Tottie. :thumb:

musterion

Well this is a coincidence. (that's for you, Tam! ;) )

Last night I was pondering my expiring subscription. Today I received notice that we just won $250 for writing a review of a microwave we had to buy a few weeks ago. Looks legit.

glorydaz

Well this is a coincidence. (that's for you, Tam! ;) )

Last night I was pondering my expiring subscription. Today I received notice that we just won $250 for writing a review of a microwave we had to buy a few weeks ago. Looks legit.

Okay....the test will be whether you get the $250 before your subscription expires. Then we'll really have something concrete we can rely on. :banana:

glorydaz

And I have the "Why?" in mine!

AMR

I had to search and search to find this....and we're going to be needing it very soon. Monday, isn't it? :banana:

Anyway, AMR, why isn't there a list of "Why's" anywhere? I think one good thing about being a member is getting to see the Woodshed. It provides so much information, and it's always good to know what kinds of things can get us sent there. I love watching someone get into trouble....don't know why that is. :think: