2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh and since you want this public, my "repeated" negs to you:

I am not open view you silly ninny (to your post claiming that everyone who received this this year was open view on the first page)

Sad (one word showing how you are behaving here - tonight when you started up again)

And then the last one where i told you that "you are a bitter root and to see hebrews 12:15"

Im not doubting from your poor spirited behavior here that you have received loads of them from others.

journey

I'm not a ( Sportsman ), I'm ((( Christian )))!! - Now What????

Paul -- 011214

Ok - be humble enough to accept the results - offer CONGRATULATIONS - and be quiet. Isn't that what a Christian would have done?

Now you have this wild two sides business and seem to be trying to make the case that the winners weren't Christians.

Trying to keep turmoil going over nothing is BALONEY.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Can i help you with anything else nang? I would give you my honor if i could since you need one so bad, so you can leave the other winners alone and since its making you stumble so bad.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thank you Angel4Truth for publicaly revealing your reactions to my posts on this thread.

I never judged your heart in this matter, and never expressed any jealousy regarding the choices to the HOF, but simply opinionated upon Knight's basis of choices for who has best contributed to TOL over the year 2013.

You were chosen for the number of posts you have made over this past year . . . congratulations.

If pure number of posts was the criteria, then why did others who did not post very much of anything during 2013 receive the same honors as you?

Simple question . . .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Thank you Angel4Truth for publicaly revealing your reactions to my posts on this thread.

I never judged your heart in this matter, and never expressed any jealousy regarding the choices to the HOF, but simply opinionated upon Knight's basis of choices for who has best contributed to TOL over the year 2013.

You were chosen for the number of posts you have made over this past year . . . congratulations.

If pure number of posts was the criteria, then why did others who did not post very much of anything during 2013 receive the same honors as you?

Simple question . . .

He said more there than the number of my posts, he mentioned their quality. But even if he chose not to and honored me anyway, it is his board to do, is it not?

I do not speak for Knight or anyone else besides myself and his choice of honor, you should pm him privately and ask him instead of being so contentious and bitter and trying to ruin the joy for those who were honored.

For whatever reason he chose to honor anyone, congrats to those honored and way to go knight for showing honor.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I sincerely doubt that - especially since you claimed you were told things that i never said to you. So you are lying about that, or lying about this.

Other than the other HOF named, Nick N, I receive no other neg reps than his and yours.

Ask Knight, or one of the Mods. They know and can read my UserCF.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, I have only received neg reps from you . . .

I sincerely doubt that - especially since you claimed you were told things that i never said to you. So you are lying about that, or lying about this.

Other than the other HOF named, Nick N, I receive no other neg reps than his and yours.

I see, so you were lying then that i am the only one who negged you. :thumb:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I see, so you were lying then that i am the only one who negged you. :thumb:

You are the only one who neg repped me about this particular matter, but Nick M neg reps me constantly about anything and everything.

Sorry to see you begin to adopt Nick's tactics . . . since you are so honored by Knight, and all!

journey

I have thrown no "fits."

I have simply questioned the current validity of the supposed honor of the HOF.

That's the way it looks to me. You didn't win this year - get over it and move on. What you and others are doing is childish and changes absolutely nothing.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are the only one who neg repped me about this particular matter, but Nick M neg reps me constantly about anything and everything.

Sorry to see you begin to adopt Nick's tactics . . . since you are so honored by Knight, and all!

If you are still claiming i am the only one who negged you in this thread, then i am calling you an outright liar about what those negs said, because you said you were called things, that i never said to you.

I posted what i said to you, and then you thanked me for being open about what i said -so you are a liar either way - either way you have borne false witness against me.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Knight, please remove my designation in the hall of fame and give it to nang so she doesnt keep stumbling over it.

Thank you though for honoring me, that was very kind.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's the way it looks to me. You didn't win this year - get over it and move on. What you and others are doing is childish and changes absolutely nothing.

Oh please . . . you don't know me well enough to know such silly ambitions would be the least of my desires.

Others have been honored in the HOF in the past, and rightfully so, according to their good and industrious contributions to TOL. This recent group of inductees appear only to be named (IMO lazily) by Knight, without good reason.

It seem dishonoring to those named to this honor in the past, to have a much too casual selection made, this year. That is my gripe.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you are still claiming i am the only one who negged you in this thread, then i am calling you an outright liar about what those negs said, because you said you were called things, that i never said to you.

I posted what i said to you, and then you thanked me for being open about what i said -so you are a liar either way - either way you have borne false witness against me.

You are too quick to call others liars . . in fact, from the total of your posts on TOL, way too many have been made just to call other members liars. I do not respect you for this.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You are too quick to call others liars . . in fact, from the total of your posts on TOL, way too many are just to call other members liars. I do not respect you for this.

Nang, i proved it. You know i didnt say to you some of the things you claimed were said to you in negs, so you lied about it, or you lied that those reps only came from me.

You got caught nang. Sorry to be the one who busted you, if you left it biblical where i went to you privately, instead of letting that bitter root defile you to the point you felt the need to defile others with it - you wouldn't be a liar before everyone right now.

I forgive you Nang, i know you are acting purely in your flesh.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

Simple question . . .
Gosh Nang, I received nothing this year. I guess I should cry a river? Oh poor me and poor you. How will we ever reconcile this travesty with scripture?

journey

Oh please . . . you don't know me well enough to know such silly ambitions would be the least of my desires.

Others have been honored in the HOF in the past, and rightfully so, according to their good and industrious contributions to TOL. This recent group of inductees appear only to be named (IMO lazily) by Knight, without good reason.

It seem dishonoring to those named to this honor in the past, to have a much too casual selection made, this year. That is my gripe.

I don't need to know you at all to have the firm belief that what you're doing now is childish. The majority of TOL users apparently don't agree with you. Even if they did, Knight can give awards however he sees fit, and it's nobody elses business. It really isn't any of your business.