2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, i proved it. You know i didnt say to you some of the things you claimed were said to you in negs, so you lied about it, or you lied that those reps only came from me.

You got caught nang. Sorry to be the one who busted you, if you left it biblical where i went to you privately, instead of letting that bitter root defile you to the point you felt the need to defile others with it - you wouldn't be a liar before everyone right now.

I forgive you Nang, i know you are acting purely in your flesh.

Yada, yada, yada . . .

You will be neg repped each and every time you neg rep me, from here on out, for you prove to not be reasonable but pathological.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Gosh Nang, I received nothing this year. I guess I should cry a river? Oh poor me and poor you. How will we ever reconcile this travesty with scripture?

Not the point, Eeset, as you well know . . .

You are not stupid.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I don't need to know you at all to have the firm belief that what you're doing now is childish. The majority of TOL users apparently don't agree with you. Even if they did, Knight can give awards however he sees fit, and it's nobody elses business. It really isn't any of your business.

Thank you so much for sharing, journey . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Angel4Truth has now been added to my Ignore List. . . for removing all her neg reps from my CP, after
calling me a liar.

Didn't know that could even be done, but they are gone.

She must have powers (or inside connections) I do not know about . . .

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Gosh Nang, I received nothing this year. I guess I should cry a river? Oh poor me and poor you. How will we ever reconcile this travesty with scripture?

She could reconcile it with the fact that myself and the others were obviously predestined to be chosen since that is what she believes.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel4Truth has now been added to my Ignore List. . . for removing all her neg reps from my CP, after
calling me a liar.

I am back and see you added to this post after i signed out. (it originally said what i posted when i quoted you)

I have reported this post for you, since hacking is serious, and you are accusing me of a crime, and if anyone changed your cp, management needs to know because that is very serious.

If you are lying (which of course i figure you are) then you need to be sanctioned for such a serious lie accusing someone of criminal activity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
calling me a liar.

Tsk tsk ... not only are you behaving like a jealous schoolgirl, but what you are stating is absolutely false.

YOU removed Angel's neg reps from your sight when you put her on ignore.

Now will you kindly show some respect and leave this thread?

zoo22

calling me a liar.

When you put someone on ignore, you don't see the reps they give you. Maybe you got the order of what happened confused.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Tsk tsk ... not only are you behaving like a jealous schoolgirl, but what you are stating is absolutely false.

YOU removed Angel's neg reps from your sight when you put her on ignore.

Now will you kindly show some respect and leave this thread?

I did not know that was how the Ignore feature worked! So persons I have on Ignore can be neg repping me and I won't know it?

Not too sure I like that . . .

Thanks for the info tho, and in return I will indeed quit this thread as you request.

:wave2:

glorydaz

Yada, yada, yada . . .

You will be neg repped each and every time you neg rep me, from here on out, for you prove to not be reasonable but pathological.

Yep, tit for tat is so much better than growing up. We should all try it.

Letsargue

Ok - be humble enough to accept the results - offer CONGRATULATIONS - and be quiet. Isn't that what a Christian would have done?

Now you have this wild two sides business and seem to be trying to make the case that the winners weren't Christians.

Trying to keep turmoil going over nothing is BALONEY.

WELL!!!! - You know exactly where you "WILL" go!!!! - None of this cheap nonsense ((( "Humilates" ))) me to be ((( Humbled )))!!!!, - you Blind what ever you call yourself!!! - Don't tell Me What to DO, you false ((((( God )))))!!!!!!!! --- ((((( John 10:34 KJV ))))) --&--(((( Isaiah 41:23 KJV )))) --//---- (( Read the Book ))!!!

Paul -- 011314

Letsargue

So, you're going to be childish also. Is anything going to be changed with the fit throwing?

The Political Right does the same thing when that ( Blank ) Half Bread, ( N-Word ), so called President Picks another Cabinet Member that is just like that Fool!! --- To some of us, - this is not anything but (( Disgust ))!!! ---You're ( Judging ) feelings toward ( Friends over Truth ) to suit yourself also!!!

Paul -- 011314