2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YES, RIGHT!!!! - Some of us don't have the right to Speak,

You, of all people, know better than that. You are given more freedom to speak on TOL than most other forums would allow. Also, I was making a suggestion. I have no authority on TOL to keep another member from speaking.

and if we do, -- HAA, HAAAAA, - Hate is spit out on the Hated!!!! -- Proud to be who I am, and not as some of the mirror choices of Obama's Picks. Everyone has their own loving fellowshipping.

Paul -- 011214

THIS is exactly what I am speaking of. Why would anyone feel the need to lash out in frustration and anger in a thread where a handful of posters were receiving this honor?

That is what I would expect from a jealous high schooler.

Last edited:

journey

You, of all people, know better than that. You are given more freedom to speak on TOL than most other forums would allow. Also, I was making a suggestion. I have no authority on TOL to keep another posting from speaking.

THIS is exactly what I am speaking of. Why would anyone feel the need to lash out in frustration and anger in a thread where a handful of posters were receiving this honor?

I agree and have the same questions. The only thing I can think of is wounded EGO, and it is very childish. The only thing called for was CONGRATULATIONS.

Letsargue

You, of all people, know better than that. You are given more freedom to speak on TOL than most other forums would allow. Also, I was making a suggestion. I have no authority on TOL to keep another posting from speaking.

( JEALIOUS )???? - I'd feel the same way about receiving the "Golden Peace Prize", An Insult!!! - Who gets that, but buddies of dirt???

Paul -- 011214

Letsargue

I agree and have the same questions. The only thing I can think of is wounded EGO, and it is very childish. The only thing called for was CONGRATULATIONS.

The other side doesn't have the right to express their thoughts about it??? --- OOOKK!!!! - I See!!!

Paul -- 011214

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The other side doesn't have the right to express their thoughts about it??? --- OOOKK!!!! - I See!!!

Paul -- 011214
What do you mean exactly by "the other side". Just wondering what constituents you feel are represented by your statements about this topic.

AMR

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
( JEALIOUS )???? - I'd feel the same way about receiving the "Golden Peace Prize", An Insult!!! - Who gets that, but buddies of dirt???

Paul -- 011214

Buddies of dirt? You are sounding more delirious with each post.

journey

Paul -- 011214

Most mature adults would consider it a matter of good sportsmanship to simple say CONGRATULATIONS. What possible good did the "sour grapes" do?

Letsargue

What do you mean exactly by "the other side". Just wondering what constituents you feel are represented by your statements about this topic.

AMR

There are only two sides!!!! - GOD and Satan!!!! - That's ALL!!!!

Where are your Scriptures about anything in this ((( "Topic" ))) or any Topic of God?? - All I Ever See, from that People is selfishness and spit on anything that is NOT of YOU All!!!! - The rest of us~~~~ (( IS )) ignored until something hits on your (( Carnal )) Side!! - None of you can defend yourselves against MY attacks on your total foolishness and ungodliness!!!!!

Paul -- 011214

Letsargue

Buddies of dirt? You are sounding more delirious with each post.

You ALL claim to be formed from the (( Dust of the Earth )) / "DIRT"!! - I claim to be formed from the Word of God, the Flesh of Christ!! -- (( Ephesians 5:30 KJV )) --& -- (( John 1:14 KJV )) --//---- (( And You ))???? --- Maybe you'd do ~~~good to consult with your Brother -- AMR!!!!

Paul -- 011214

Nang

TOL Subscriber

But "congratulations" for what?

Two of these recent inductees were largely absent during this past year.

???

glorydaz

But "congratulations" for what?

Two of these recent inductees were largely absent during this past year.

???

Hey, that would make a good parable. ;)

Maybe that one hour of work was worth more than 11 hours of some others.

Matt. 20:9
And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?​

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You ALL claim to be formed from the (( Dust of the Earth )) / "DIRT"!! - I claim to be formed from the Word of God, the Flesh of Christ!! -- (( Ephesians 5:30 KJV )) --& -- (( John 1:14 KJV )) --//---- (( And You ))???? --- Maybe you'd do ~~~good to consult with your Brother -- AMR!!!!

Paul -- 011214

The only thing missing from your avatar is an extended middle finger in the profile.

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy. (Proverbs 27:6 NASB)

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
west_1481725c.jpg

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I suppose "Silence is golden"?

Maybe, but the purpose of the (supposed) honors is "contributions."

Just wondering what the actual contributions are . . .

And for those of you sending me neg reps, I am not sad, nor am I jealous, nor do I seek this kind baseless recognition from Knight, TOL, et al . . .

What galls me, is that there are so many good posts and contributions made to TOL every year that could be acknowledged, but are not, plus those named to the HOF in the past, have their honors cheapened by the naming of those who have apparently merely managed to stay in lock step with Knight over the last year.

Makes me wonder if Knight actually reads all that is posted on TOL? How many good theological contributions does he miss . . .???

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Angel4Truth . . .

Your repeated neg reps and hysterical jabs are meaningless.

If you feel you are in position to correct me, please do it publically, or just skip it.

Nang

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Angel4Truth . . .

Your repeated neg reps and hysterical jabs are meaningless.

If you feel you are in position to correct me, please do it publically, or just skip it.

Nang

Hebrews 12:15, the same thing i sent you. That is your correction - i did what was biblical, i went to you privately.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you need more to read nang try these:

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Proverbs 13:10, "Only by pride cometh contention but with the well advised is wisdom."

Proverbs 28:25, "He that is of a proud heart stirreth up strife

I Corinthians 3:3, "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?"