2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow. False teachings gets them into the hall of fame? Then I am proud to NOT be in it.

Please take your negativity away from this thread and behave maturely enough to either shut up or congratulate these individuals.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As it is, the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.

:AMR:

:AMR1:

AMR

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:thumb:

You recognize this for what it is.

I can understand the sour grapes expressed by Thunder's Muse above, too. If these guys' contributions to TOL are such that TOL "wouldn't be the same without them," then it stands that TOL could lose some of those who did not win the coveted HOF award without being missed much. I don't mind testing this assertion, as a reduction of time wastage is among my New Year's resolutions.
Except that 3 of the 5 aren't open theists. Nang is a moron.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
StP only got in bc his birthday is right around this time o' year. It was a pity thing from Knight...

:chuckle:

Letsargue

Please take your negativity away from this thread and behave maturely enough to either shut up or congratulate these individuals.

YES, RIGHT!!!! - Some of us don't have the right to Speak, and if we do, -- HAA, HAAAAA, - Hate is spit out on the Hated!!!! -- Proud to be who I am, and not as some of the mirror choices of Obama's Picks. Everyone has their own loving fellowshipping.

Paul -- 011214