2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

journey

If it were an actual contest and not an exercise of appreciating those qualities in posters the Powers That Be like about themselves, I could see where your criticism has merit. As it is, the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.

Bickering about it in the awards thread as they're getting the awards is the wrong time and the wrong place.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wow, thank you very much, I am very honored to be added along with the other great posters added and those awesome members who have been added in the past. I dearly love it here at TOL.

Congrats to Tambora, STP, Nick and John and to all the others in the past who have been added :cheers:

Thank you to all those expressing their congrats as well :cheers:

God bless you all and may God bless TOL and use it for His Glory.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of what worth is the honor, when it is limited to a favored and insider group of a few Open Theists?

It's not. Also, you should have enough courtesy to keep your negativity off of this thread, Nang.

WizardofOz

the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.

Just like Ask Mr. Religion compromised his beliefs in order to be awarded the same last year :plain:

john w

Hall of Fame
Of what worth is the honor, when it is limited to a favored and insider group of a few Open Theists?

That's "cuz" Knight "limited" the "choice"(wait....that word is foreign to you) to "the elect." Who are you to accuse him of "favoring?" Vessels................and all that jazz.

john w

Hall of Fame
Perhaps we can set up a live webcast from Dallas, Tx?

"Cool, good choices, I'm especially interested to see John's acceptance speech"-Vaquero45

I would like to thank everyone, for making this necessary. Now, if I can just obtain my official "ex communication" papers from the Roman Catholic Organization, my new year would be off to an even better start.

On a serious note, I hope to be a bit less "ornery" this year, going forward, STP being the "pattern" to follow.

And, I also congratulate the man from Mayberry, Angel4Truth, Bora of Tam, Nick the Great, for their preaching of "sound doctrine," over the years, following our apostle Paul, as the pattern, which is following the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation.

Still a saint....John W

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint John W was predestinated before the foundation of the world to enter the TOL Hall of Fame.

You bible chopping, bible splitting MAD wacko. That is unbalanced, sloppy eisegesis/exegesis on your part, Breen-ite. "Why don't you believe the bible?"

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Cool, good choices, I'm especially interested to see John's acceptance speech"-Vaquero45

I would like to thank everyone, for making this necessary. Now, if I can just obtain my official "ex communication" papers from the Roman Catholic Organization, my new year would be off to an even better start.

On a serious note, I hope to be a bit less "ornery" this year, going forward, STP being the "pattern" to follow.

And, I also congratulate the man from Mayberry, Angel4Truth, Bora of Tam, Nick the Great, for their preaching of "sound doctrine," over the years, following our apostle Paul, as the pattern, which is following the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated Lord Jesus Christ, in this dispensation.

Still a saint....John W
Now that's more like it! :BRAVO:
You bible chopping, bible splitting MAD wacko. That is unbalanced, sloppy eisegesis/exegesis on your part, Breen-ite. "Why don't you believe the bible?"

:eek:

SaulToPaul 2

It's a travesty that Dr. Harrison Everett Breen is still on the outside looking in to the hall of fame. He's the Pete Rose of hermeneutics.

genuineoriginal

If it were an actual contest and not an exercise of appreciating those qualities in posters the Powers That Be like about themselves, I could see where your criticism has merit. As it is, the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.

The choices are good ones.
The new inductees have been very active on this site for quite a while and have been found worthy of recognition.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nang, serpentdove, and Squeaky in next years list, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make the list either.

Last edited: