Want to know when somebody quotes you on TOL???

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever wanted to know when somebody quotes a post of yours on TOL? Well now you can know instantly! Just download the FREE TOL app and it will send you notifications when somebody quotes you, responds to a thread you are subscribed to, or when somebody sends you a private message.

This feature alone makes the app worth having on your phone!

TOL-app-graphocs-600x600.png

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Have you ever wanted to know when somebody quotes a post of yours on TOL? Well now you can know instantly! Just download the FREE TOL app and it will send you notifications when somebody quotes you, responds to a thread you are subscribed to, or when somebody sends you a private message.

I also appreciate that it folds my laundry. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

And if we use TOL on a Mac or PC?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
This sounds like a great feature. If you know when someone quotes you then you don't have to track threads as closely. :thumb: I don't use many apps on my phone though, and I no longer pay for unlimited data. :think:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This sounds like a great feature. If you know when someone quotes you then you don't have to track threads as closely. :thumb: I don't use many apps on my phone though, and I no longer pay for unlimited data. :think:
Now you have a new reason to use your phone! The TOL app uses very little data so you don't need unlimited data.

mmstroud

Silver Member
Silver Subscriber
This feature is for phones and tablets using the TOL App.

Wow! This would be such a great feature for the desktop version too! I miss stuff all the time and have always thought it would be nice if you could get a notification if you're quoted. Well, not that people quote my posts often, but... Still, would be a great feature!