Apocalyptic language.....

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Unlike what has been said by some.... there is truth behind "apocalyptic language" in that... even though the "language" may be analogous it still has meaning. Real meaning. "Apocalyptic Language" doesn't mean the opposite of what is states, it means VERY MUCH like what it states. In fact... it helps us to understand what is being said.

Now let me dispense some "apocalyptic language". :D

There are those who are attempting to subvert TOL at this very moment. These evil forces are hard at work and have been noticed working their subversive plans even as I type this message.

Fire will rain down upon them and their usernames will be sent to the abyss. :D

Many will perish in this mutiny. But those that survive will be like silver and gold! Purified from the evil and wicked attempts to taint this righteous effort!

OK... enough "apocalyptic language :D
Truth be told.... TOL has been here a long time. And it will be here way into the future. Many have wondered why we do not officially affiliate ourselves with a ministry or church for funding. Well my friends THIS is the reason! This website is for Christ's glory and it will not be perverted in anyway. When you tie yourselves to closely with any group or ministry you become somewhat at their mercy. Money is no issue! (something that doesn't exist can't be an issue! ;)) Yes TOL is a losing financial proposition but so what? That is not our purpose!

We are here to preach the gospel of GRACE! And battle the forces of evil like homo's, pro-death advocates and the like.

Yes.... more casualties from this weekends mutiny are imminent (not because we desire that.... but that is the nature of deals like this, many love to play the role of the martyr).

I see a new era in TOL history! One of deep commitment to preaching God's word in a righteous and bold way!

Praise the Lord for those of you who have supported TOL in the past and that might support us in the future!

Flipper

And battle the forces of evil like homo's, pro-death advocates and the like.

Oh now, hang on a second!

When was that? I must have missed it - most of the debate in the last three months or so has been internicine Christian warfare and theology.

Everything else has generally been kissy-kissy and, while social, somewhat off-topic.

I'm aware of a total of three non-believers on TOL at the moment. Four, if you count Beanieboy's occasional participation.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Flipper

When was that? I must have missed it - most of the debate in the last three months or so has been internicine Christian warfare and theology.

Everything else has generally been kissy-kissy and, while social, somewhat off-topic.

I'm aware of a total of three non-believers on TOL at the moment. Four, if you count Beanieboy's occasional participation.
And?

Flipper

I was just questioning the "homos and pro-death" confrontation bit, as I figured you meant us liberals.

a) there's hardly anyone to confront
b) there's not been much in the way of confronting in recent weeks

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was just questioning the "homos and pro-death" confrontation bit, as I figured you meant us liberals.

a) there's hardly anyone to confront
b) there's not been much in the way of confronting in recent weeks
We are always ready to confront evil!

Freak

Flipper, thats four that needs to be brought to Jesus Christ.