Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman
    replied
    Tapatalk is actually more user friendly and I discovered I can still do some Admin functions from it.

Leave a comment:

• Lighthouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight View Post
    FYI - do to lack of interest we will probably be shutting down the TOL mobile app at the end of September.
    I found it difficult to use. It's lacking some of the best features of the site.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    FYI - do to lack of interest we will probably be shutting down the TOL mobile app at the end of September.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Please download and try out the TOL app folks it's really great.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
    Is it possible to get rid if the adverts in the app? I wouldn't mind paying for an ad free version

Posted from the TOL App!
    Currently that's not an option.

Leave a comment:

• Quicksilver
    replied
    Is it possible to get rid if the adverts in the app? I wouldn't mind paying for an ad free version

Posted from the TOL App!

Leave a comment:

• Angel4Truth
    replied
    Thread keeps showing up in my subscribed threads showing a new post, but im not seeing a new post.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Please instal the TOL app. We have made several updates and it's better than ever!

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    I had to remove the app from my kindle fire. Since installing it whenever I visit TOL using a browser and clicked a link the app caused a dialog to open asking if I wanted to continue with the link using the browser or the TOL app. This became too annoying. Do not know if this is app or OS related, but it is not good user interface behavior. I do not get this with Tapatalk installed so I suspect it is an app anomoly.

AMR
    Hmmm... I don't know. For me that only happens when I'm clicking a link that isn't a internal TOL link.

I know on the iPhone and iPad you can set that in your settings so you don't have to answer the question.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by fool View Post
    How do I get the update?

Posted from the TOL App!
    Sometimes devices are set to auto-update. But if not I think you go to "applications manager" click the TOL App and then update from there.

Leave a comment:

• Ask Mr. Religion
    replied
    I had to remove the app from my kindle fire. Since installing it whenever I visit TOL using a browser and clicked a link the app caused a dialog to open asking if I wanted to continue with the link using the browser or the TOL app. This became too annoying. Do not know if this is app or OS related, but it is not good user interface behavior. I do not get this with Tapatalk installed so I suspect it is an app anomoly.

AMR

Leave a comment:

• fool
    replied
    How do I get the update?

Posted from the TOL App!

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Both the iPhone and the Android versions of the TOL App have been updated. MAJOR update (especially on Android).

Leave a comment:

• fool
    replied
    Originally posted by Knight View Post
    And the crowd roared!
    It really only took ten minutes to do after an afternoon of research, a couple of failed attempts, then following a video that I was watching on one computer while I did the work on another.
    The idiot proof guide was not.
    But I got er done and now it is an Android tablet.
    Androiding along just fine as far as I can tell.

Leave a comment:

• Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by fool View Post
    success!

Posted from the TOL App!
    And the crowd roared!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X