All-New TOL Subscribers Lounge

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
In an effort to thank those who support TOL and make all of this possible we have created the all-new TOL Subscriber's Lounge.

The Lounge is a place ("hangout") that has all the things you REALLY need, an expanded chatbox, the woodshed, the active threads, who's online, TOL stats, birthdays, etc. The Lounge is accesible for all TOL subscribers, bronze, silver, gold, or lifetime, via a button under the chatbox on the home page and active threads page.

To become a TOL subscriber you can do so for just pennies a day here.

The TOL Lounge, it's where all the cool kids hang out. Come join us today! :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If there are other things you think the Lounge needs just let me know. Although keep in mind we don't want to clutter it up with too much stuff because the main idea is that it contains just the essentials.

Lon

Maybe a 'members only' section toO? Not sure what we'd talk about there, but it'd be a perk (especially if someone felt like they were missing something). It'd be a good place to get feedback for any TOL input, maybe get a little more personal on some issues, like current house projects or the like. I'm not sure if it'd work, just an idea.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Maybe a 'members only' section toO? Not sure what we'd talk about there, but it'd be a perk (especially if someone felt like they were missing something). It'd be a good place to get feedback for any TOL input, maybe get a little more personal on some issues, like current house projects or the like. I'm not sure if it'd work, just an idea.
We have that. It's called "Fat Sam's". It doesn't get used as much as it used to.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps Fat Sam's became cluttered and that is why folks don't use it very much.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You could embed an IM chat?

That way the chat wouldn't drain TOL and it'd be instant.
We have done stuff like that in the past. It's hard to make those products recognize our own internal TOL usergroups (subscribers, etc.) so we always end up going back to our own chatbox.