The all-new TOL 2013

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I also just upgraded the BLOG system although I don't really use that so....

See my last post? :)

Thanks, also the social groups have content(posts) missing. I also noticed live links are not made 'blue' automatically so that you have to pass your cursor over the link that indicates its 'live' (turns blue). Just some observations so far.....

pj

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Very nice...clean, sharp and fast. :)

This makes TomO happy....Thanks for all your work. :e4e:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:thumb: I'll say it again--stunning, fantastic, the colors are very easy on the eyes and more appropriate to the ranks. The logo is much more up to date too. I like it. :thumb:

Letsargue

How do we get it to fit the screen?? - This doesn't work near as smooth as the "Light Weight"!! - This is nearly unusuasable, but it is a GOOD Way to get rid of Your Poor Trash Here!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 100113

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
How do we get it to fit the screen?? - This doesn't work near as smooth as the "Light Weight"!! - This is nearly unusuasable, but it is a GOOD Way to get rid of Your Poor Trash Here!!!!!!!!

Paul -- 100113

Your face is unusable. Stop complaining.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul -- 100113

Who let the monkey out of his cage?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
OK so I checked out options and found out that there is now an enhanced editor (full wysiwyg). Was that there before? I just tested it by making two words green and sure enough they are green on my screen. And this is large not surrounded by tags but large as I highlight it and choose a large size. Neat.

Quincy

its unreal blinding for me too, i just wondered if there was a way to choose a way to darken it, if i change monitor settings it will affect everything.

Maybe there can be a "lights off" switch added one day, as some forums and blogs have.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The WYSIWYG has been there for a while.

Brother Vinny

I like the new look. :cool:

You guys need an alternate method of payment other than PayPal, though. I'm fed up with them and the hoops one has to jump through to satisfy their security requirements.

Brother Vinny

Also, the "Other Topics" link on the home page takes one to the Forums page rather than the ". . . And the Rest" subforum.