7th Annual TOL-A-THON STARTS NOW!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Guys, it's okay that Nang feels that she doesn't want to support TOL financially due to differences in opinion.

Personally, that's not my style. I still pay for cable even though I only like watching the sports and a couple other shows. Me and the cable company disagree on about 95% of everything. Yet it's worth my money to pay for having the service.

Nang feels differently and that's okay.
Of course. That's not my issue. My problem is that she tried to bribe you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't think she tried to bribe me.
Her phrasing was the problem for me.

Your recent and public claim that Reformers (Calvinists) are a "cancer on the gospel" of Jesus Christ has precluded me from supporting you financially.

A truly repentant apology would go a long ways to reversing my sentiments, and loosening my purse-strings!
She basically said, "I'll give you money if you do what I want." She was proposing that you could be bought.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
As for giving to the TOL-A-Thon; So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. [2 Corinthians 9:7]

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Folks we could really use your help. If you use TOL daily and enjoy participating here please consider giving a donation of ANY amount. Click HERE to make a small donation.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is a life member same as you...
Actually my comments were not directed at him at all. Just used my thanks for his generosity to add something directed to non-paying (blue) members. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

AMR