7th Annual TOL-A-THON STARTS NOW!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Knight is not Jesus Christ.

Does asking for apology for defamation of views, constitute "condition?"

No.

I am simply taking a final stand. I will not support TOL financially only to be theologically insulted at the same time.

Knight can decide what he wants most . . .

I am a non-trin; this site let me speak my faith, speaking against people like you making hateful comments against non-trins.

So I appreciate this site, and make donation.

thank you Knight:)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight is not Jesus Christ.

Does asking for apology for defamation of views, constitute "condition?"

No.

I am simply taking a final stand. I will not support TOL financially only to be theologically insulted at the same time.

Knight can decide what he wants most . . .
Yeah right. You have been theologically insulting others, have you not? I suppose that I could withhold support because TOL has provided you a place to do just that. But then I think I would be a hypocrite. So I have a simple question for you. Does your stance mean that you are going away never to return?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yeah right. You have been theologically insulting others, have you not?

Yes I have, but I am not in position to ask for false teachers' monetary support.

suppose that I could withhold support because TOL has provided you a place to do just that. But then I think I would be a hypocrite.

It is because I am not a hypocrite, I have voiced my decision to not monetarily support TOL, and I am being up front with my reasons with Knight. He needs to know why he does not get monetary support as much as he wants to know why he does.

So I have a simple question for you. Does your stance mean that you are going away never to return?

Not necessarily . . . Do you believe monetary donations are a requirement of membership or, lack thereof, should preclude ever posting one's views?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Not necessarily . . . Do you believe monetary donations are a requirement of membership or, lack thereof, should preclude ever posting one's views?
No, I believe you are being silly. Perhaps one day I will puff up with self righteousness and use money as a tool to demand that Knight apologize for the time he called me flat stupid. :loser:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No, I believe you are being silly. Perhaps one day I will puff up with self righteousness and use money as a tool to demand that Knight apologize for the time he called me flat stupid. :loser:

You are often flat stupid, but my message of the saving grace of Jesus Christ, is not a "cancer upon the gospel."

Do not preach to me, Eeset.

Butt out . . .

I addressed Knight and will not tolerate your vapid interference.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are often flat stupid, but my message of the saving grace of Jesus Christ, is not a "cancer upon the gospel."

Do not preach to me, Eeset.

Butt out . . .

I addressed Knight and will not tolerate your vapid interference.
Too funny. :baby:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Knight,

Your recent and public claim that Reformers (Calvinists) are a "cancer on the gospel" of Jesus Christ has precluded me from supporting you financially.

A truly repentant apology would go a long ways to reversing my sentiments, and loosening my purse-strings!

Nang

ewww extortion, you should support the site because you use it, or want the extras that come with membership.

You think you can buy the truth out of Knight?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight,

Your recent and public claim that Reformers (Calvinists) are a "cancer on the gospel" of Jesus Christ has precluded me from supporting you financially.

A truly repentant apology would go a long ways to reversing my sentiments, and loosening my purse-strings!

Nang
I understand. Only give if you feel moved to.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Giving back...............

Giving back...............

ewww extortion, you should support the site because you use it, or want the extras that come with membership.

Precisely,.....I find it a wonderful venue to share the universal light, love and wisdom of Spirit, a universal medium to expand consciousness and engage creative dialogue.

Subscribing here is a token of appreciation (gratitude) for being able to use the space here to share, engage and exchange ideas, and acquire more features to enhance one's experience here.

Namaste,

paulie

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Ah, salvation is the only Gift that is truly FREE....all others have some kind of string attached. :chuckle:
I'm disgusted by the fact she thought Knight could be bribed to back down from his convictions.

glorydaz

I'm disgusted by the fact she thought Knight could be bribed to back down from his convictions.

Yeah. I think it's ridiculous that Nang seems to think Knight shouldn't have the freedom to post his own opinions without it affecting her support of the very site she uses so freely. Why would he even have this site if he had to wear a muzzle himself. Very UNFAIR, if you ask me.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We have gone over the halfway mark of our goal for this year's TOL-A-THON. It has been our experience over the years that the ast half is dramatically harder to reach than the first half.

So we must push even harder now that we have hit the uphill portion of the goal.

Lets try and make it to 60% of the goal by the end of today and we will be on a good pace to meet our objectives.

Thanks to everyone who has already donated!! :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Guys, it's okay that Nang feels that she doesn't want to support TOL financially due to differences in opinion.

Personally, that's not my style. I still pay for cable even though I only like watching the sports and a couple other shows. Me and the cable company disagree on about 95% of everything. Yet it's worth my money to pay for having the service.

Nang feels differently and that's okay.

glorydaz

Guys, it's okay that Nang feels that she doesn't want to support TOL financially due to differences in opinion.

Personally, that's not my style. I still pay for cable even though I only like watching the sports and a couple other shows. Me and the cable company disagree on about 95% of everything. Yet it's worth my money to pay for having the service.

Nang feels differently and that's okay.

:think: I wonder if Nang pays for cable.....