Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As a moderator you can just edit their posts and add spoiler tags.

That is true but I think you might be missing the whole point. As a moderator I could try to run around correcting everything anybody does that annoys anyone
OR
I could try to empower people to cope with some of those annoyances on their own.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
That is true but I think you might be missing the whole point. As a moderator I could try to run around correcting everything anybody does that annoys anyone
OR
I could try to empower people to cope with some of those annoyances on their own.
I was just saying that you have more options, personally. But mostly just trying to be funny.

rainee

ok - that would have better as a pm to rainee - it played off a rep comment she had sent me

and "smitten" ?:freak:

more like fascinated

he brings to mind much of what i have studied of abnormal psychology

like i've said elsewhere - i'd love to unscrew his cranium and poke around inside
Dear Res, I just saw this.
Now that there are no more rep comments I have to ask out loud which rep comment did your post play off of? The one where I asked you so sweetly not to be such a hard arse? :)
Or since I see the screwing off the cranium bit above was your thinking from the post I made regarding Dr Frankenstein? :jawdrop: