Infractions for reporting posts that DO NOT NEED REPORTING.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
I thing you whine and complain waaaaaay to much...amongst other things. A perfect drama llama. :D

You're confused as usual. Stop trying to impress everyone with afterthoughts, we accept you as you are and like you better when you're yourself.

rainee

At least Breathe is not like someone who wants to take over TOL like a ruler of the underworld with his minions....

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
At least Breathe is not like someone who wants to take over TOL like a ruler of the underworld with his minions....

You have a point. Let's hope she's not some beastly creature hiding behind yet another sexy avatar too...then again one never knows on the internet.

Breathe

You have a point. Let's hope she's not some beastly creature hiding behind yet another sexy avatar too...then again one never knows on the internet.

It's a dryad crying green tears. Why you would think it is supposed to be sexy, I do not know. I simply thought it was beautiful.

But perhaps you would like to whine or complain about it, since you do both so well, and pretty much constantly? :plain:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As long as we're all complaining here, I have a rant/gripe myself.

I was just banned for "provoking" a certain lying, trouble making, agitator who thought she had a license to run around this forum beating up on people and she did!!! She should have been banned for provoking loooooooong before anyone else was, but no...she gets sympathy and a free pass to keep up her evil agenda and others get infractions and banned for giving her back just a fraction of what she was dishing out.

I've done some research too while I was away on my lil vacation and some of us are not so far off from the truth in what we suspect either.

Good luck on the TOLathon... Who's dumb enough to pay to be abused like this.
Weren't you going to leave TOL like 3 weeks ago?? lol :chuckle:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just gave this thread a five star rating, because this is best idea Knight has come up with to deal with all the useless reports.
Some people are not happy unless they are whining. There been too much whining going on in the woodshed.
Why don't we just leave off the whining and just enjoy the forum. Don't report unless it is clear violation of the board rules.
Don't report someone if they get under your skin. That is the worst reason to report someone. If they bother you. There's the ignore button. You can also collapse their posts with the little minus sign at the upper right hand side if you find a post that doesn't break the rules, but you find particularly offensive.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I LOVE spam, I've got a juicy little spam on Wiki which has remained undiscovered for 5 years...it has been copied into THOUSANDS of online encylopoedias and art pages...dozens on Youtube alone....my dirty little spam.

It has brought me many page visits. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Operation Desert Eagle etGay aineeRay is a go. Confidence is high. Repeat, confidence is high. Release the Kraken. Unleash hell and whatnot(s). :plain:

rainee

Not sure I know the difference. Aren't they both forest/tree spirits?

Breathe
in all fairness I should let you know since I can no longer report you needlessly (that is "needlessly" according to Mods and Admin) I did report you to Kmo and Sela for turning a llama into a hussy.

rainee

Operation Desert Eagle etGay aineeRay is a go. Confidence is high. Repeat, confidence is high. Release the Kraken. Unleash hell and whatnot(s). :plain:

OK OK!!

So You Can Be Hilariously Funny As Well !!!

(Oh man you made tears come to my eyes - but that brain of yours is still scary)