Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lighthouse

Okay. I have to know. Who is Sam?
Just click on the billboard the next time it comes around and you'll find out. In fact I think you can click on each billboard and it will take you to a link that expands on it.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Crow

novice's new billboard is pretty good, if you like subtle messages.
Yeah, you don't quite get the feeling that he's telling you what he's really thinking. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Crow

novice's new billboard is pretty good, if you like subtle messages.
Oh and just so you know.....

novices new billboard is an example of a billboard with NO associated link.

It's just a billboard and it doesn't link to anything.

Y'all can submit billboards like that as well.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I would like to thank those who have voiced there appreciation for my work on Nori's banner. This includes Nori, and Sozo. If anyone else has said anything, I have not seen it yet. Also, I am willing to make banners for anyone who needs assistance.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NOTE: we are now combining both the member billboards AND the TOL advertisers into the same rotation at the top of each page. (it's easier on our database).

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever needed a bigger, better way to get your point across? Have you ever wanted to highlight a point or have fun with another TOL member in a BIG, BIG way? Well now you can with our TOL Member billboard program.

CLICK HERE for all the details!

This billboard program is NOT intended for advertising of any kind! Billboards submitted that advertise any product, website or anything unrelated to TOL will be rejected. This billboard program is for TOL members to have fun! If a billboard appears to be an advertisement for a product but is done in jest, this would be acceptable - although again.... this is a subjective decision by the TOL staff (each banner will be reviewed). These member billboards will be rotated in the header of every TOL page which means your billboard will get maximum exposure!

GOLD and SILVER level TOL subscribers get billboards for FREE!! READ PAGE FOR DETAILS

The BILLBOARD pricing structure is as follows....

BILLBOARDS are $10 per month. Only registered TOL members can have billboards (no ads!!!)

Gold level TOL subscribers pay $20 per month for their subscription and therefore they get two BILLBOARDS at no extra charge.

Silver level TOL subscribers pay $10 per month for their subscription and therefore they get one BILLBOARD at no extra charge.

Bronze level TOL subscribers pay $3 per month for their subscription and therefore they get $3 off the BILLBOARD price of $10 making their price $7 per month.