6th Annual TOL-a-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any hints or ideas on the new "skin"?

Could subscribers have any input into the choosing of a particular design-format or 'skin'? (if an option of 2 or 3 exist). Could a poll be set up to help decide? Just a thought.

pj
I don't know what it's going to be like yet. One thing I do know is I want to keep it "light weight". Not a lot of bells and whistles just fast loading and able to adapt to a mobile device.

I probably wont do the software part of the upgrade until spring.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of the things to do like about TOL is that it is a fast load site. It isn't graphically heavy like other sites.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I don't know what it's going to be like yet. One thing I do know is I want to keep it "light weight". Not a lot of bells and whistles just fast loading and able to adapt to a mobile device.

I probably wont do the software part of the upgrade until spring.

Cool. I usually use the "light weight" skin-style while here, instead of the 'HD' skin....its easier on the eyes to me, and less unnecessary 'enhancing' of things. I dont access internet much on my cellphone or other mobile devices. I like a stationary desktop but gradually moving to more mobile forms. I look at all the higher tech gadgets out there, and am kinda 'old-school' in some respects. The advancements out there are amazing.

pj

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps choose a color that is easier to see. I am nearsighted and blue blurs out a lot--though it is very pretty.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Monday will be the last day to make donations to this years TOL-a-THON.

Once again thank you to everyone who participated this year. :up: