6th Annual TOL-a-THON

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Psalmist got it started again... come on folks... lets here from some folks that haven't donated yet. Even 5 buck would help!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what happens now?? We have reached our goal early. Well, just as in years past I will leave the TOL-a-THON up for a few more days to allow some folks who really want to contribute to get their donations made.

The entire staff at TOL can't thank enough all of you who made contributions to the 6th annual TOL-a-THON.

Guess what??? I just made the FULL yearly payment for the new server!!! :BRAVO:

A special thanks to a few folks out there this year that made some extremely generous donations. Yes all donations are appreciated but YIKES!!! Some of you donated a lot of money and that certainly made reaching our goal easier this year. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh..I'm so excited to see the new TOL!

You can do this Knight..you know exactly what you are doing...trust yourself :)
I hope everyone will be patient because I think there will be "issues", i.e., growing pains.

I have decided to put off the software upgrade for awhile because after investing I found that the new version is so new that's it's kinda "buggy". So next week will be a server move and nothing else.

Maybe I will wait for spring for that portion of the upgrade.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I hope everyone will be patient because I think there will be "issues", i.e., growing pains.

I have decided to put off the software upgrade for awhile because after investing I found that the new version is so new that's it's kinda "buggy". So next week will be a server move and nothing else.

I am not sure you could upgrade TOL...It's already the best :D

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
common sense.....

common sense.....

Thanks for being vigilent, thoughtful and most careful in the transition process and for listening to subscriber's comments and suggestions as well to make an awesome forum better.

It does appear that a very small % of members contribute so they make it possible for all the non-contributors to enjoy the forum. I just renew my subscription annually at that time so it automatically goes towards the fund drive...which is very practical IMO.

pj

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Are you going to work on a new page design?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
When we upgrade to the new software (probably in the spring) TOL will undergo a complete design redo.

Could subscribers have any input into the choosing of a particular design-format or 'skin'? (if an option of 2 or 3 exist). Could a poll be set up to help decide? Just a thought.

pj