X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knight View Post
    Thanks Nori... I will.
    Thank you, Knight.
    They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

I plan to move TOL to the new server next week! I am both scared and excited about that.

Oh..I'm so excited to see the new TOL!

You can do this Knight..you know exactly what you are doing...trust yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder's Muse View Post
        Oh..I'm so excited to see the new TOL!

You can do this Knight..you know exactly what you are doing...trust yourself
        I hope everyone will be patient because I think there will be "issues", i.e., growing pains.

I have decided to put off the software upgrade for awhile because after investing I found that the new version is so new that's it's kinda "buggy". So next week will be a server move and nothing else.

Maybe I will wait for spring for that portion of the upgrade.
        Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
        TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

I hope everyone will be patient because I think there will be "issues", i.e., growing pains.

I have decided to put off the software upgrade for awhile because after investing I found that the new version is so new that's it's kinda "buggy". So next week will be a server move and nothing else.

I am not sure you could upgrade TOL...It's already the best
          The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

common sense.....

Thanks for being vigilent, thoughtful and most careful in the transition process and for listening to subscriber's comments and suggestions as well to make an awesome forum better.

It does appear that a very small % of members contribute so they make it possible for all the non-contributors to enjoy the forum. I just renew my subscription annually at that time so it automatically goes towards the fund drive...which is very practical IMO.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
            freelight's cosmic cafe
            Free-light-Express

~*~*~
            Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

Good job, Knight! Wish I coulda done more.

Comment

Are you going to work on a new page design?
                Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                  Are you going to work on a new page design?
                  When we upgrade to the new software (probably in the spring) TOL will undergo a complete design redo.

Comment

When we upgrade to the new software (probably in the spring) TOL will undergo a complete design redo.
                    Any hints or ideas on the new "skin"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post

Could subscribers have any input into the choosing of a particular design-format or 'skin'? (if an option of 2 or 3 exist). Could a poll be set up to help decide? Just a thought.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                      freelight's cosmic cafe
                      Free-light-Express

~*~*~
                      Resource Nexus l Theosophical Studies l Esoteric School of Gnostic Wisdom l Sanatana Dharma lAdidaml Facebook l Thread Catalog & History

Comment

• Originally posted by LKmommy View Post
                        Any hints or ideas on the new "skin"?
                        Originally posted by freelight View Post
                        Could subscribers have any input into the choosing of a particular design-format or 'skin'? (if an option of 2 or 3 exist). Could a poll be set up to help decide? Just a thought.

pj
                        I don't know what it's going to be like yet. One thing I do know is I want to keep it "light weight". Not a lot of bells and whistles just fast loading and able to adapt to a mobile device.

I probably wont do the software part of the upgrade until spring.

Comment

• One of the things to do like about TOL is that it is a fast load site. It isn't graphically heavy like other sites.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I should be able to get mine in in the next few days.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
                              I don't know what it's going to be like yet. One thing I do know is I want to keep it "light weight". Not a lot of bells and whistles just fast loading and able to adapt to a mobile device.

I probably wont do the software part of the upgrade until spring.
                              Cool. I usually use the "light weight" skin-style while here, instead of the 'HD' skin....its easier on the eyes to me, and less unnecessary 'enhancing' of things. I dont access internet much on my cellphone or other mobile devices. I like a stationary desktop but gradually moving to more mobile forms. I look at all the higher tech gadgets out there, and am kinda 'old-school' in some respects. The advancements out there are amazing.

pj

sigpic

Our Real Nature
                              freelight's cosmic cafe
                              Free-light-Express

~*~*~

Comment

• Perhaps choose a color that is easier to see. I am nearsighted and blue blurs out a lot--though it is very pretty.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X