6th Annual TOL-a-THON

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QUESTION:
How do you find out how to become a subscriber of TOL, and the different levels of subscriptions available?

And the prize is a TOL camouflage sip cup.
tolsipcup.jpg

****Already have a winner for this one.
WINNER = Eeset

Last edited:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
QUESTION:
How do you find out how to become a subscriber of TOL, and the different levels of subscriptions available?

And the prize is a TOL camouflage sip cup.
tolsipcup.jpg
click on home. Then click on upgrade your TOL. Then click on one of the blue links for review all subscriber benefits.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QUESTION:
How do you do a SEARCH on TOL?

And the prize is a TOL whistle.
TOLWHISTLE.jpg

Already have a winner for this one.
WINNER = Angel4Truth

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QUESTION:
How do you report a post?

And the prize is a TOL rubber ducky.
TOLRUBBERDUCK.jpg

WINNER = Lighthouse

Last edited:

glorydaz

Knight,

I'm kinda embarassed to say this but I don't know how to use pay pal. I tried going to donate, and I have a card, but...........

Do I need to get someone who has pay pal donate for me? I'll check in tomorrow and see if someone can walk me through this. :)

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I will extend your subscription until then.
Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks.

Just setup our new server. It's a cloud based server and it's very similar to what we already have as far as specs. The difference is it is much more easily upgraded and it has much more current system software and admin software running on it.

I can't wait to get TOL moved over there.
Just as long as we don't have to completely start over from scratch like that one time before I ever joined.

Let's have some fun!!!!

Prizes for the first one who can answer questions about TOL. (Not real prizes, but just for fun)

QUESTION:
How do find who is the top poster at TOL, and who is it?

And your prize will be a TOL back-scratcher.

TOLBACKSCRATCHER.jpg

****We have a winner for this one.
WINNER = Bybee!
You didn't even give me a chance. And I knew that one of the top of my head.

Sure... if ya want to do it the easy way. :D But if you want to get tricky you can go to the member list and sort by posts.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=25
Or you could go to the forum leaderboard, with the link on the homepage or active threads page. Or you could go to the forums page and look at the bottom of the page. And I'm sure there are other ways.

QUESTION:
How does one become eligible to use the chat box?

And the prize will be a TOL cigar.
TOLCIGAR.jpg

We have a winner for this one.
WINNER = Bright Raven

Seriously, no chance at all.

QUESTION:
How do you report a post?

And the prize is a TOL rubber ducky.
TOLRUBBERDUCK.jpg
Oh, here's one!

You click on the red box in the upper left corner of the post. It's next to the green box for rep.:Shimei:

bybee

Oh, ok. Cool. Thanks.

Just as long as we don't have to completely start over from scratch like that one time before I ever joined.

You didn't even give me a chance. And I knew that one of the top of my head.

Or you could go to the forum leaderboard, with the link on the homepage or active threads page. Or you could go to the forums page and look at the bottom of the page. And I'm sure there are other ways.

Seriously, no chance at all.

Oh, here's one!

You click on the red box in the upper left corner of the post. It's next to the green box for rep.:Shimei:

Well my friend, ya snooze ya lose! But I'll share!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
QUESTION:
What are the requirements to have a custom avatar?

And the prize is a TOL golf ball.
tolgolfball.jpg

WINNER = Lighthouse!

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tee OOh Ell UH Thon..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Knight,

I'm kinda embarassed to say this but I don't know how to use pay pal. I tried going to donate, and I have a card, but...........

Do I need to get someone who has pay pal donate for me? I'll check in tomorrow and see if someone can walk me through this. :)
You don't need a PayPal account.

After you select the amount you want to donate here. You then click the "checkout with PayPal" yellow button. You will then be directed to a PayPal checkout page.

Simply click the link that says... "Don't have a PayPal account? Pay with your debit card or credit card as a PayPal guest"

That way you can pay without setting up a full PayPal account.

However, PayPal is really cool, I use it for almost everything. It has great security and great buyer guarantee's etc. So, if you buy stuff online at all you might consider signing up for an account.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
QUESTION:
What are the requirements to have a custom avatar?

And the prize is a TOL golf ball.
tolgolfball.jpg
You must be at least registered plus [be registered for at least 14 24 hour days, and have at least 50 posts]. But if you pay for a subscription you can have a bigger avatar.