TOL House cleaning...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have grown tired of some of the knuckleheads around here who seem to do nothing but cause distraction and act like immature jerks on this forum.

I have been patient but may patience is wearing thin.

I have an extremely itchy ban finger and I intend to use it more frequently to clean things up around here.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cattyfan's been strutting around TOL like she owns the place. Typical cat.

the Sibbie

Once you get this place cleaned up around here, I'll put my rolling pin to work for good and not evil. :sibbie:

(i.e. I'll make us some pies!) ;)

Sozo

Originally posted by the Sibbie

Once you get this place cleaned up around here, I'll put my rolling pin to work for good and not evil. :sibbie:

My favorite is Peach Blueberry! :firechyld

ShadowMaid

Mmm... what kind? :)

Sozo

Sozo, you are in luck! I just so happen to have blueberries and peaches on hand. :D

I'll bring the Hagen Daz, and be right over! :bannana:

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Sozo

I'll bring the Hagen Daz, and be right over! :bannana:
Yummm....the premium brand! :firechyld I don't know that I've ever had that kind before. I usually buy Breyers and for the last year or two at college they sold Ben and Jerry's.

Sozo

Yummm....the premium brand! :firechyld I don't know that I've ever had that kind before. I usually buy Breyers and for the last year or two at college they sold Ben and Jerry's.

There is always at least 2 half gallons of Breyers in the freezer (even though the kids can only eat homemade), but Peach/Blueberry pie with you & Turbo is a special occasion, so only the best will do!

C

cattyfan

Cattyfan's been strutting around TOL like she owns the place. Typical cat.

cats don't have owners...they have staff. And be nice to me or I'll mark my territory.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:cattyfan: :chuckle:

The Sibbie makes the best strawberry pie!

C

cattyfan

all this talk of pie and ice cream...:chew:

I saw fresh strawberries at a stand over the weekend and I've been wanting some ever since. I may have to take a run to the grocery store...unless Sibbie will just over-night me a pie!

Flipper

Post #1 of 16
I have grown tired of some of the knuckleheads around here who seem to do nothing but cause distraction and act like immature jerks on this forum.

I have been patient but may patience is wearing thin.

So who's on the list? Have there been warnings, or will we just find out suddenly?

beanieboy

Actually, I think the immaturity and distraction of threads has almost become synonymous with christianity on TOL, because it is so overlooked and sometimes supported.

Tell someone you are Wicca, and you are expected to be polite.
But call yourself a christian, and you can call the wiccan a slut, a bag of whatever, and some will even defend your behavior - "well, if we discipline them for their foul mouth, it's like we support Wicca."

But what is says to be is that people support foul language, support mistreatment of those who are nonchristian. I have often even questioned if TOL is related to Christianity at all. My church would never have allowed people to speak so fouly of other, gossip about others, mock others, or call us to walk around the neighborhood, and point and laugh at people that don't belong to our church. We were called to go on clothes drives, or visit the elderly, or discuss different parts of the bible, prayer requests, or spiritual challenges. It's like night and day from what I was raised.

Kind of reminds me of Lord of the Flies.