2011 TheologyOnline Posts of the Year Awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The fourth inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. :up: Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of. :D

Congratulations Town Heretic! :first:
:think: I thought lawyers were on the endangered specious list.

Well now you've gone and done it...:chuckle:

Knock me over with a feather...I'll be darned. :eek:

This means a great deal to me, as do you and the rest of the denizens of TOL...even a few I mostly enjoyed throwing punches at.

Son of a gun. :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2011 is....

Rocketman

Rocketman has quickly risen to the top of TOL as one of the most treasured and fun posters to follow. Some say posting on TOL is not rocket science but for Rocketman it actually is. Who says TOL members ain't smart???? Not only is Rocketman TOL's resident rocket scientist he also appreciates the finer things in life such as cigars and well crafted adult libations. Rocketman, is a true friend and a valued member of the TOL community!

Congratulations Rocketman! :first:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Way to go , Lighthouse and Town Heretic!

I hear the caterer miscalculated, so you two might have to share a seat and plate at the banquet. But it's okay; they're serving spaghetti.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The fourth inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. :up: Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of. :D

Congratulations Town Heretic! :first:

Congratulations TH! :cheers:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2011 is....

Rocketman

Rocketman has quickly risen to the top of TOL as one of the most treasured and fun posters to follow. Some say posting on TOL is not rocket science but for Rocketman it actually is. Who says TOL members ain't smart???? Not only is Rocketman TOL's resident rocket scientist he also appreciates the finer things in life such as cigars and well crafted adult libations. Rocketman, is a true friend and a valued member of the TOL community!

This one comes as no suprise. He knocked it out of the park several times this year. He is TOL's Babe Ruth. Congratulations!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's gotta happen...

:tunes: Rocketmaaaaaaaaan, burnin' out his fuse up THERE alone...:tunes:

Congratulations, Rocket!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wish I could pick more than 5 new HALL OF FAME MEMBERS but our rigid rules and regulations wont allow me to. :D

Congrats to all the winners and I can't wait to award next years winners!!!! :up:

Thank you to EVERYONE who participates on TOL, you guys and gals make this the best website on the planet.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Rocketman

WOW! AGAIN!...I really am blessed here, I am touched and in awe that you see me in this light. I am surrounded by soooo many good posters here, and some that have been around longer than I, so I am really humbled that I have been selected. Thank You Knight and thank you to all of you that make TOL such a great place to fellowship. :e4e:

I think I will have that cigar now Thank You All again :cheers:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wish I could pick more than 5 new HALL OF FAME MEMBERS but our rigid rules and regulations wont allow me to. :D

Congrats to all the winners and I can't wait to award next years winners!!!! :up:

Thank you to EVERYONE who participates on TOL, you guys and gals make this the best website on the planet.

I am sure there will be more to choose from next year. ;)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow. I do not know that I feel worthy to stand among such excellent posters, but thank you kindly and sincerely.

I apologize that I missed the festivities as they were happening. My daughter today stuck a bit of a burr in my saddle. She said, "Pa (that's what my children actually call me), we need to say goodbye to the year that took mommy away from us." That was too much for me. I spent the morning with them looking through family photos and sharing great memories of their mother.

As much as I wanted to be here (and had planned to), I needed that time with them. I only tell you this because I don't want anyone to think that I don't find great value being here among your excellent selves.

God bless you, my friends, and thank you again.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Awesome picks, Knight! :thumb: I'm always surprised when I find any of my posts on your picks of the year.