2011 TheologyOnline Posts of the Year Awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Way to go , Lighthouse and Town Heretic!

I hear the caterer miscalculated, so you two might have to share a seat and plate at the banquet. But it's okay; they're serving spaghetti.
Like the Disney movie then. Who gets to play the Tramp? :plain:..wait a minute :shocked:

How about I just bring a sandwich. :chew:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you, Knight. I am just reading the news and it has not quite sunk in. I do want to congratulate my fellow winners, esp. TH, whose posts i actually do get, which worries me at times. ;)

Looks like i am in some swell company and this news brightened my day.

AMR

Ps82

Well, my streak of not getting any awards is still going. :plain: I bet I am the user with the most posts and no post of the year mentions. :eek: :chuckle:

Congrats to all the winners! :cheers:

Hi kmoney,
If it makes you feel better, you are ahead of me on any list Knight makes. I've been here since 2006, with only 5,346 posts.

I think the reason I don't make any list is that I'm invisible. I'm not God, who can make his invisible presence known within a realm with his created visible image.

I think that if there were ever an award to the person who can manage to work his favorite subject into any thread no matter what is the topic... I think I would have a chance to win that one.

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
In a reference to his post:

When Jesus cried out with a “LOUD” / “LOUD” voice, -- “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI”, - Jesus did so, - AFTER HE HAD "CHEWED HIS TONGUE OUT”!!! – Jesus chewed His tongue out while on the Cross, and you cannot prove He didn’t!! – The bystanders thought Jesus had cried out for ELIAS, --- ELIAS, ELIAS- BECAUSE JESUS SPOKE WITHOUT HIS TONGUE. – How do you geniuses think Jesus could have spoken SOOOO unclearly with HIS LOUD VOICE!!!! --- Jesus was the Lamb of God and Jesus LOOKED as the Lamb, CHEWING HIS CUD!! ---- GENIUSES, - PROVE THAT CANNOT BE TRUTH!! ---&--- Matthew 5:30 KJV ----- JESUS’ TONGUE IS WHAT “OFFENDED HIM”, AND GOT HIM ON THE CROSS AS THE LAMB OF GOD!!! --- Psalms 23:5 KJV – “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over”. ------ PROVE IT WISE GUYS!!!!

Paul – 123111

Chickenman starts off 2012 with what should be a candidate for an award this time next year:

YOU CALL YOURSELF CHRISTIANS!!!!!........Paul's infirmity was a broken HIP, GENIUS, that he messed up when he tripped over Jesus' TONGUE after He chewed it off and it fell on the GROUND!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!!

Paul---010112

Has anyone ever gotten an award for a post posted in the awards thread? This could be a first!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:wave2: Thanks Knight...And congratulations to each one who made the post of the year list and awards, you earned and deserve it :thumb:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was suprised to find one of my posts on that list. My goal for this new year is to improve the quality of my posts.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What shocked me, besides seeing my name listed, was how many posts I had apparently missed reading throughout the year. It was really fun to read each of those mentioned, either for the first time or in review.

Nice way to finish out the old and usher in the new.

Happy New Year to all at TOL!

Nang

Ps82

I think I could win an award if one were ever given for writing a long post while cooking dinner, planning an upcoming dinner party, watching TV, and singing a joyful tune.

After all, I am a multi-tasking daughter of Christ filled with the spirit while writing!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The first inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Vaquero45

Vaquero45 is a TOL "old-schooler", not only is Vaquero45 a good friend of mine and a longtime TOL member he is also a tireless defender of truth and makes some of the best posts you will ever read!

Congratulations Vaquero45! :first:

The second inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Ask Mr. Religion

Yes, it was predestined to be! :) Ask Mr. Religion is a post craftsmen and has supported TOL for years. He has learned the fine art of adding tremendous value to a forum that doesn't always share his theology. TheologyOnline is very thankful to have Ask Mr. Religion as a member.

Congratulations Ask Mr. Religion! :first:

The third inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Lighthouse

Don't let his creepy avatars fool you, Lighthouse is a crucial part of the TOL puzzle. Lighthouse is a dedicated TOLer who has been around since nearly the beginning and for that he is now a Hall of Fame Member!

Congratulations Lighthouse! :first:

The fourth inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Town Heretic

While I don't always fully understand Town Heretic's posts I am confident that it's no fault of "Towny" and it's my own shortcomings that cause his posts to often times zoom over my head. Town Heretic has become a good friend of mine and a truly valued part of the TOL community. :up: Not only that but TOL needs a lawyer to make fun of. :D

Congratulations Town Heretic! :first:

The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award as well as the The fifth inductee into the TOL Hall of Fame for 2011 is....

Rocketman

Rocketman has quickly risen to the top of TOL as one of the most treasured and fun posters to follow. Some say posting on TOL is not rocket science but for Rocketman it actually is. Who says TOL members ain't smart???? Not only is Rocketman TOL's resident rocket scientist he also appreciates the finer things in life such as cigars and well crafted adult libations. Rocketman, is a true friend and a valued member of the TOL community!

Congratulations Rocketman! :first:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :banana:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
The first inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Vaquero45

Vaquero45 is a TOL "old-schooler", not only is Vaquero45 a good friend of mine and a longtime TOL member he is also a tireless defender of truth and makes some of the best posts you will ever read!

Congratulations Vaquero45! :first:

Been lurking in and out and somehow missed this earlier.
Thank you very much Knight, very nice of you, TOL is a one of a kind forum, you made something special here, glad to be small part of it.

And, grats to all the anual post winners!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What shocked me, besides seeing my name listed, was how many posts I had apparently missed reading throughout the year. It was really fun to read each of those mentioned, either for the first time or in review.

Nice way to finish out the old and usher in the new.

Happy New Year to all at TOL!

Nang
Thanks, Nang! And seeing you among the awardees was a treasure for me this afternoon.

AMR

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well, my streak of not getting any awards is still going. :plain: I bet I am the user with the most posts and no post of the year mentions. :eek: :chuckle:
Do you mean this year only or ever?

The third inductee into the MEMBERS HALL OF FAME IS.....

Lighthouse

Don't let his creepy avatars fool you, Lighthouse is a crucial part of the TOL puzzle. Lighthouse is a dedicated TOLer who has been around since nearly the beginning and for that he is now a Hall of Fame Member!

Congratulations Lighthouse! :first:
Thank you. I am honored.

And thank you everyone for the congrats.

:think: I thought lawyers were on the endangered specious list.
Well, they're definitely specious.

Way to go , Lighthouse and Town Heretic!

I hear the caterer miscalculated, so you two might have to share a seat and plate at the banquet. But it's okay; they're serving spaghetti.
You forgot something:

Shared Spaghetti

Wow. I do not know that I feel worthy to stand among such excellent posters, but thank you kindly and sincerely.

I apologize that I missed the festivities as they were happening. My daughter today stuck a bit of a burr in my saddle. She said, "Pa (that's what my children actually call me), we need to say goodbye to the year that took mommy away from us." That was too much for me. I spent the morning with them looking through family photos and sharing great memories of their mother.

As much as I wanted to be here (and had planned to), I needed that time with them. I only tell you this because I don't want anyone to think that I don't find great value being here among your excellent selves.

God bless you, my friends, and thank you again.
:cry:

May you and your children be blessed much in the coming year.