2010 BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ON THEOLOGYONLINE.COM

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks! I have no interest in pushing the limits, but only an interest in the "one hand washes the other" aspect of Lifetime Membership, wherein I would be given more latitude to occasionally point others to content that would have been given a rebuke, such as another forum. That and the ability to effectively moderate my own threads by closing and/or deleting them are my two interests.

Would this work for you?
Of course.

Even though we have our differences I respect your opinion very much and I trust your judgment. I also believe that you know and understand the spirit of the TOL mission. :up:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course.

Even though we have our differences I respect your opinion very much and I trust your judgment. I also believe that you know and understand the spirit of the TOL mission. :up:
Knight,

With less than two hours to spare (Arizona time), you should have received my payment via PayPal by the time you are reading this, so hook me up! ;)

AMR

fool

Hall of Fame
The sale didn't start until this past Friday, the 26th of November, so what do you think?

OK.
So I'm a little confused as to how if the sale ended on Monday at midnight and you mailed the money on Monday you thought the money would get there before midnight on Monday, it's almost as if you'd invented "afternooning" instead of "overnighting" which, if possible to do to physical objects would greatly inhance the conveyence times of things like human organs and anchor bolts and injection epoxy (to name a few things you might want in a hurry).
(Although in the case of anchor bolts and injection epoxy you should have KNOWN you needed them well in advance)....(and in alot of cases of human organs as well)
If you mailed money it won't get there, they tell you that, "don't mail cash" that's because the mailman steals it, why else would they tell you that? The mailman controls it from door to door why can't you mail cash?
Have you ever seen one of those mail sorter machines get a jamb?
It's not pretty. That sock full of quarters you sent is prolly getting swept up right now by guys wearing saftey glasses and yellow reflective vests, my buddy was home from his junior year at college when he got the mail and found a postcard he had sent home from summercamp when he was ten years old.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
OK.
So I'm a little confused as to how if the sale ended on Monday at midnight and you mailed the money on Monday you thought the money would get there before midnight on Monday, it's almost as if you'd invented "afternooning" instead of "overnighting" which, if possible to do to physical objects would greatly inhance the conveyence times of things like human organs and anchor bolts and injection epoxy (to name a few things you might want in a hurry).
(Although in the case of anchor bolts and injection epoxy you should have KNOWN you needed them well in advance)....(and in alot of cases of human organs as well)
If you mailed money it won't get there, they tell you that, "don't mail cash" that's because the mailman steals it, why else would they tell you that? The mailman controls it from door to door why can't you mail cash?
Have you ever seen one of those mail sorter machines get a jamb?
It's not pretty. That sock full of quarters you sent is prolly getting swept up right now by guys wearing saftey glasses and yellow reflective vests, my buddy was home from his junior year at college when he got the mail and found a postcard he had sent home from summercamp when he was ten years old.
:bang:

I'm smarter than you give yourself credit for, okay? I did not think it would be there before the sale was over. But the agreement I had with Knight was such that I still get the sale price because I had the cash in time to send it during the sale, and I had to get his address before I sent it. I got his address Saturday night. The mail had already run, and does not run on Sunday. So while I put it in the mailbox on Saturday night it didn't go out until Monday. It was picked up before the sale ended.

And no one is stupid enough to send quarters through the mail.