Knight's Posts of the Year 2008

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:shocked: :sibbie:

No you didn't!
I didn't what... OH .. you think those two statements were .... No ... nono nonononoooooo ...

I meant ... someone else.... with the first line :noid:

I think your post here will get into the top ten. That's what I meant .. really .. by my second post ..

:noid:

Don't tase me, bro... :D

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul DeYonghe and 1Way are in the top 3, in the past. Knowing them in real life, it... is... how shall I say this... interesting?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps we could get some guest judges in. I know a sight famous for gay avatars...

Why did I say 'sight'? :noid:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another...?

There's more than one Christina Ricci? :squint:

Um
He has had more than one avatar, that featured Christina Ricci. He seems to think she is attractive :idunno: But then if everybody thought like me, eveybody would want my wife!

nicholsmom

Um
He has had more than one avatar, that featured Christina Ricci. He seems to think she is attractive :idunno: But then if everybody thought like me, eveybody would want my wife!

Awwww.... That's so sweet, Delmar! Your wife is one lucky woman :straight:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I don't have as well paying a job as I used to, but at least I have more time to post on TOL. It feels great! And I just might have a better chance to get on the "best-of" list if I have more posts.

Although, I should be studying so I can get another better paying job.

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Don't count Lighthouse out! I am sure he will spring another Christina Ricci shot on us at some point.
:chuckle:

Although, I would like to know what's gay about a heterosexual attractive woman.

Um
I don't think that's what he meant. His joke was about there being more than one Christina Ricci, not more thane one avatar of her. And I do have quite a few more.:Shimei:

touched

new found employment

new found employment

Knight,

I just want to let you know that you're the greatest site administrator in the whole world. Need any coffee? Maybe a newspaper and some comfy slippers?

Just let me know if you need anything.

Yours truly,

Randy, Head of the Clan o' the Chicken :chicken:

seems you've found your calling and it just what every boss wants and can't be found in books or school the ability to suck up properly is a rare and well rewarded gift as long as stay on the knight end i mean the right end of the gift horse ( i love it been to serious as of late)

PyramidHead

first post is to express my anticipation of winning absolutely nothing again this year, as in past years, and as i expect for many years to come

PyramidHead

seems you've found your calling and it just what every boss wants and can't be found in books or school the ability to suck up properly is a rare and well rewarded gift as long as stay on the knight end i mean the right end of the gift horse ( i love it been to serious as of late)

secondly i would like to informed TOUCHED that he would have a lot more coherence in his posts if he replaced every third word with a randomly generated word from an unbiased source. or an anti-semitic one. either way, his posts would skyrocket in quality and entertainment value.