ALL-NEW TOL Products for 2008!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you love the ALL-NEW TheologyOnline logo and design you are going to love the new products we have added to the TOL Store. We have created dozens of new and exciting products that feature the the new TOL logo. We also have embroidered items available! (that is a TOL first!) Just in time for Christmas 2008 we have new hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, mugs, men's stuff, women's stuff, children's clothes, baby clothes and much much more.

Check out these hot new items...

- New TOL products that feature the TOL icon
- New products that feature the new TheologyOnline logo
- Products with an embroidered TOL icon

Show your TOL pride and be in-style all at the same time. I have attached a couple sample images to wet your appetite.

C

cattyfan

still no extra large cattyfan coffee mug :(

(nice stuff though...)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
:jawdrop: Nice. And they finally have dark color choices!

I'll take one of those t-shirts in black, cardinal, navy, military green, brown, and charcoal. I'm not sure which logo I prefer. The "TOL" one is $1 cheaper. Eh, like I could afford them either way. But count me in for Secret Santa this year! :D

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty nifty! :up:

*resists the temptation to report Knight's OP for advertising...* :eek:

Looking for TOL shirts,mugs,embroidered, hats,smilies sweatshirt? Now have all brand name. Get supplies while last,because run away quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Polos very nice, shirts high quality, nice clothingContact us at the TOL store for more information

C

cattyfan

We need a 15 ounce coffee mug with the new TOL logo and 'Open rebuke is better that love carefully concealed' on it :D

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think we need a liberal coffee mug. It would have no bottom, so no matter how much you poured into it it would remain empty just like the liberals' heads.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think we need a liberal coffee mug. It would have no bottom, so no matter how much you poured into it it would remain empty just like the liberals' heads.

Maybe no handle either. They cannot hold onto anything either :rotfl:​