American Right To Life Unfurled World's Largest Protest Sign: DNC Sheets Of Shame

bodkyn

Of course I don't think we should make those things legal. This debate could go on forever so I'm just going to say every person has to make their own choice in the matter.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course I don't think we should make those things legal. This debate could go on forever so I'm just going to say every person has to make their own choice in the matter.

Indeed! Everyone does have to make their own choices on such matters. Anyone who chooses to break into my home, for example, will not like my response!

bodkyn

Indeed! Everyone does have to make their own choices on such matters. Anyone who chooses to break into my home, for example, will not like my response!

My grandpa used to tell me if someone is at the door and seems like a threat shoot them through it. Grandpa didn't play.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Back to the topic at hand. You do know if you suceed in making abortion illegal that it will only drive it underground and make it far more dangerous for the women who still choose to get an abortion, right?
You mean like having abortions in back alleys? Hey bodkyn, back alleys are where murderous mothers belong.

The Graphite

I don't tend to be terribly concerned with the safety of a baby-murderer at the moment that she is actually performing the infanticide...

Door

Back to the topic at hand. You do know if you suceed in making abortion illegal that it will only drive it underground and make it far more dangerous for the women who still choose to get an abortion, right?

Why is it a problem for you if someone dies in the process of committing murder?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What if it were your daughter or sister or friend?

If my daughter, sister or friend commits murder, then, as far as I am concerned, they are no longer my daughter, sister or friend.

Why do you suppose the standard for right and wrong should be different for those close to you vs. those you don't know so well?