No announcement yet.

Knight's semi-random giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaquero45 gets 8 months of Gold on "the house". Why? Because he finally hugged his siblings.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight View Post
      Vaquero45 gets 8 months of Gold on "the house". Why? Because he finally hugged his siblings.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm any only child and don't have any siblings to hug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone66 View Post
          I'm any only child and don't have any siblings to hug.
          Thank God for that.

Comment

Thank God for that.

Comment

Vaquero45 gets 8 months of Gold on "the house". Why? Because he finally hugged his siblings.
              Nice! This takes some of the sting out of it!

Thanks Knight! Very nice of you, appreciate it. Noticed my name changed colors when I logged in and started searching for clues.
              Marge: "Aren't you going to give him the last rites?"
              Rev. Lovejoy: "That's Catholic, Marge - you might as well ask me to do a voodoo dance."

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered the next round.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Just imagine, bro..... if you shared that "holy kiss," you could get a lifetime membership!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Graphite View Post
                  Just imagine, bro..... if you shared that "holy kiss," you could get a lifetime membership!

I'll let Guysmiley try for that one.

Marge: "Aren't you going to give him the last rites?"
                  Rev. Lovejoy: "That's Catholic, Marge - you might as well ask me to do a voodoo dance."

"Oh bother" said Pooh, as he chambered the next round.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaquero45 View Post

I'll let Guysmiley try for that one.

Mark 8:36
                    "I believe in Christianity, as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

"Don't believe that there's nothing that's true, don't believe in this modern machine." Switchfoot

Comment

• Guy, you would lose your soul by giving a holy kiss to a brother in Christ?

Book, chapter, verse?

Comment

Thank God for that.

I thank my dad, but if he had things his way, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I thank my mother for the fact that we are having this conversation.

Comment

• radicalprolife gets a free subscription until next August.

Comment

• WandererInFog gets a TOL subscription until next August for his willingness to help out TOL and for taking the time to participate in the last Battle Royale. Thank you!

Comment

• Adambassador gets 9 months of subscription on me. Why you ask? Because he is one of the coolest dudes I know.

Comment

• Johnny gets a 9 month TOL subscription "on the house". Thank you Johnny for participating in the One on One with Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X