Welcome JudgeRightly to the TOL staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome JudgeRightly to the TOL staff

JudgeRightly has generously stepped up to become a new TOL moderator. We feel like JudgeRightly has the right temperament to help guide the forum in the right direction.

Welcome to the jungle.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Happy to help in any way I can!

What does it take to get a new smilie added? I'm thinking we need one of a judge pounding a gavel and holding a Bible... (similar to my profile pic).

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

What does it take to get a new smilie added? I'm thinking we need one of a judge pounding a gavel and holding a Bible... (similar to my profile pic).

Thank you JudgeRightly for presiding.
      And hello Knight! Glad to see TOL in great form!

- Bob E.

p.s. Stripe cracked me up with his one-word comment to our Scientists Doubting Darwin show. (Put a screenshot of it on rsr.org/doubting.)
      The Bob Enyart Live talk show airs at KGOV.com weekdays at 5 pm E.T. Also, same time, same station, check out Theology Thursday (.com) and on Fridays, Real Science Radio (.com) a.k.a. rsr.org. All shows are available 24/7 and you can call us at at 1-800-8Enyart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Enyart View Post
        Thank you JudgeRightly for presiding.
        And hello Knight! Glad to see TOL in great form!

- Bob E.

p.s. Stripe cracked me up with his one-word comment to our Scientists Doubting Darwin show. (Put a screenshot of it on rsr.org/doubting.)
        I simply must say this.

I LOVE your book, The Plot.

Clete gifted it to me, and it has cleared up so many things I'd had to put up on the shelf for a later time. And there's so much in there, yet, I'm finding.....talk about TREASURES.

Comment

Atta boy, JudgeRightly!

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post

Just realized I didn't give a name to the smilie...

Perhaps, something like :JR: or :judge:

I may try to make one and submit it next time I'm home and have the time to do so.

Comment

Thanks, JR! I'm not the best moderator on here. So, I really appreciate that you've stepped up to help us.
              They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles. -- Isaiah 40:31

Vegetarian - Indian word for lousy hunter

sigpic

Comment

Annnd he makes his first kill--shooting down a blasphemy troll.

Comment

And

Y'all can believe what you want to believe about what those are responses to.
                  Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                  E≈mc2
                  "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                  -Bob B.

Comment

How much is a one moth membership? And a one year?

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                      http://theologyonline.com/payments.php

from $3.00 - 12.00 usd 1 mnth

30 - 120 us dollar 1 yr

Comment

In my opinion, a moderator should conduct themselves in a way that shows neutrality first and foremost.

You will find Sherman, for example, will seldom get involved by way of expressing opinion on the subject matter of a thread except as it violates the rules and causes disruption.

Taking sides by clicking the "Thanks" button is a show of support for a statement made. Taking sides this way strikes me as poor judgement.
                        Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                          A one moth membership is mothematically improbable.
                          Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

I believe we try to discourage moths from joining - they tend to get in our woolens

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X