X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glorydaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    You can throw mud in the back alley. Just do not tag people to invite them into the fight. That means no stalking people. Now if the person enters into the back alley thread, they are fair game.
    Looks like Town is reporting me for talking about him in the Back Alley. I didn't tag him at all. I didn't invite him into the fight. I am not stalking people. Town just couldn't resist and now he's busily reporting me.

I just saw my post....it's doser he's falsely reporting.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    You can throw mud in the back alley. Just do not tag people to invite them into the fight. That means no stalking people. Now if the person enters into the back alley thread, they are fair game.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    If you want to engage in mud flipping please take it to the back alley (where) no holds barred fights are allowed.
    [MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] - what does that mean in the context of the agreement between us from August?

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    replied
    I guess that is a better solution than locking threads. Boredom seems to be fueling this activity the membership seems to enjoy it. Just keep it in the back alley. I don't like banning people. Keeping in the back alley may be a better solution.

Leave a comment:

• glorydaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tambora View Post
    Moving it to the back alley is an excellent idea.
    Brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Tambora
    replied
    Moving it to the back alley is an excellent idea.

Leave a comment:

• Sherman
    started a topic Mud fights

Mud fights

The folks on this site seem to enjoy engaging in them. If you want to engage in mud flipping please take it to the back alley will no holds barred fights are allowed. And don't invite people to the mud pit by tagging people that don't want to be there. Your mud pit will be closed down if you do that.

If I see a thread turning into a mud fight it will be moved to the back alley.
Working...
X