Clear All

• How to subscribe to threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	Subscribe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	2436202
    [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION]

This is especially for you. TOL's software has changed and it doesn't automatically subscribe a person to a thread they reply to anymore. You have to click the Thread tools tab that I have circled at the top of the post then select subscribe. You may have to click full site to do it. I hope this resolves your notification issue.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]26667[/ATTACH]
    [MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION]

This is especially for you. TOL's software has changed and it doesn't automatically subscribe a person to a thread they reply to anymore. You have to click the Thread tools tab that I have circled at the top of the post then select subscribe. You may have to click full site to do it. I hope this resolves your notification issue.
    Thank you. I have tried this here. Much appreciated. I may get an email if someone replies to a post in this thread.

Comment

Let's see of you get a notification when I reply to this thread.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
        Let's see of you get a notification when I reply to this thread.
        Yes.

Now are we the only ones who can see this thread or can I unsubscribe from it now?

Thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Comment

Another way to turn email notification back on:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	2434812

Under your general settings can can choose where I have highlighted to have TOL notify you every time someone posts in a thread you have participated in.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
            X