• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my thread closed?

Why was my thread closed? The thread: "The Only True God"

The Only True God:
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...-Only-True-God

Starting a bunch of anti-trinity threads.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by CherubRam View Post
      Why was my thread closed? The thread: "The Only True God"

The Only True God:
      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...-Only-True-God
      Whiners.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
      Where is the evidence for a global flood?
      E≈mc2
      "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
      -Bob B.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        I did not say anything against Trinitarianism.

Comment

I did not say anything against Trinitarianism.
          Threads claiming Jesus Christ and/or the Holy Spirit is not GOD fall into that category.

It's not that there cannot be a thread on that topic.
          It is that this site staff has already requested that those type threads be very limited, and no new one be started.
          So you need to continue with threads that already pertain to that subject.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Threads claiming Jesus Christ and/or the Holy Spirit is not GOD fall into that category.

It's not that there cannot be a thread on that topic.
            It is that this site staff has already requested that those type threads be very limited, and no new one be started.
            So you need to continue with threads that already pertain to that subject.
            Christ is a god, and the Holy Spirit is God. The old threads were to old.

Comment

If there are certain scriptures that this forum does not like, then perhaps they should post what bible scriptures are forbidden.

Comment

If there are certain scriptures that this forum does not like, then perhaps they should post what bible scriptures are forbidden.
                You can play dumb if you want.
                But you still are not going to be allowed to start new threads on it at this time.
                You'll need to deal with that the best you can, or move on to another site.
                Causing a fuss about it is just going to put you in danger of a ban.

Comment

You can play dumb if you want.
                  But you still are not going to be allowed to start new threads on it at this time.
                  You'll need to deal with that the best you can, or move on to another site.
                  Causing a fuss about it is just going to put you in danger of a ban.
                  So then, you believe that the scriptures I posted is proof that there is no Trinity?

Comment

So then, you believe that the scriptures I posted is proof that there is no Trinity?
                    You suck at figuring out what is being said.

Comment

Working...
                    X