Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site formatting very bad

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Site formatting very bad

    Shalom.

    Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night. Soon we will have morning, day, this second (Jewish) (Calendar/calendar) day of the week.

    The website is not displaying properly. Some functionality is not present, there, here. I have seen the chat box, that there is a problem and that some people do not see it. However, my experience is that the chat box and private messages, as a for example, are covered by something that prevents any input. The website is not displaying properly. I am not sure, I think these are called hyperlinks.

    Please fix or advise someone or me as to what to do. I believe that I can make this post, but you may want to delete this post, thread, once the functionality is restored, as a last resort measure action. If this message has been received I suppose deleting this post, thread, before this, is okay. But I would like to know what to do if I can do anything to make it better. Thank you.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jacob View Post
    Shalom.

    Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night. Soon we will have morning, day, this second (Jewish) (Calendar/calendar) day of the week.

    The website is not displaying properly. Some functionality is not present, there, here. I have seen the chat box, that there is a problem and that some people do not see it. However, my experience is that the chat box and private messages, as a for example, are covered by something that prevents any input. The website is not displaying properly. I am not sure, I think these are called hyperlinks.

    Please fix or advise someone or me as to what to do. I believe that I can make this post, but you may want to delete this post, thread, once the functionality is restored, as a last resort measure action. If this message has been received I suppose deleting this post, thread, before this, is okay. But I would like to know what to do if I can do anything to make it better. Thank you.

    Shalom.

    Jacob

    Nanja

    Same here, it began a couple of days ago, and am unable to sign out.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever;
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? - Psalm 42:2

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nanja View Post
      Nanja
      Shalom.

      Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

      Interesting. I can delete my browsing history. That has signed me out in the past.

      Shalom.

      Jacob

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nanja View Post
        Nanja
        Shalom.

        I suppose the question is if it really signs a person out, or logs them off, etc....

        Interesting if a person is prevented from doing something they are required to do if they are required to do so.

        I do not know what it does to sign out or log off.

        I do know that if I delete my history I have to sign in or log in again, whichever it is.

        Shalom.

        Jacob

        Comment


        • #5
          Shalom.

          Today is Shlishli (Third), 12-19. It is Yom, Day.

          I am still having trouble with using the website. For some reason something is over or on top of the ChatBox where the discussion (my involvement at least) would be.

          Shalom.

          Jacob

          Comment


          • #6
            Site formatting very bad

            Since about last Friday the formatting on the site is very, very bad.

            I hope that you can see the attachment.
            Attached Files
            All of my ancestors are human.
            Originally posted by Squeaky
            That explains why your an idiot.
            Originally posted by God's Truth
            Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
            Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
            (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

            1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
            (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

            Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
              Since about last Friday the formatting on the site is very, very bad.

              I hope that you can see the attachment.
              Can't contact anyone through the website.
              Can't click on anything.
              Just now figured out how I can reply here.

              Here is a pic of my screen

              Please forward this to someone.
              Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

              It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by George Affleck View Post
                Can't contact anyone through the website.
                Can't click on anything.
                Just now figured out how I can reply here.

                Here is a pic of my screen
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]26245[/ATTACH]
                Please forward this to someone.
                Are you seeing the same thing George?

                I did send an email to the webmaster....
                All of my ancestors are human.
                Originally posted by Squeaky
                That explains why your an idiot.
                Originally posted by God's Truth
                Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It looked like that on Friday but then I clicked somewhere and it went normal. Been normal since and is now normal. My hat is off to you who figured out how to post in that carnage and even adding an attachment must have been like an Eskimo figuring out a coconut.
                  Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fool View Post
                    It looked like that on Friday but then I clicked somewhere and it went normal. Been normal since and is now normal. My hat is off to you who figured out how to post in that carnage and even adding an attachment must have been like an Eskimo figuring out a coconut.
                    I've had a couple of times that it did go back to normal... but then it's back to this... I hope that it gets fixed as it's extremely difficult to carry on with normal activities.

                    Yes, I wasn't easy posting that message...
                    All of my ancestors are human.
                    Originally posted by Squeaky
                    That explains why your an idiot.
                    Originally posted by God's Truth
                    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

                    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

                    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by fool View Post
                      It looked like that on Friday but then I clicked somewhere and it went normal. Been normal since and is now normal. My hat is off to you who figured out how to post in that carnage and even adding an attachment must have been like an Eskimo figuring out a coconut.
                      Where is "somewhere"?
                      The very long history of Donald Trump's pro homosexual and transgender activism, before and during his Presidency, can be found on page 141, post # 2113 and #2114.
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336963
                      http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5336964

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
                        Where is "somewhere"?
                        Upper left hand corner, it might have been the Forums button. I think I was entertaining starting a thread about it if I could figure out how. I had the problem for two or three days before Friday.
                        Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i have the same problem after logging in today. anyone know how to fix it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jaybird View Post
                            i have the same problem after logging in today. anyone know how to fix it?
                            Start clicking on things.
                            Click all the things.
                            Everyman is a voice in the dark.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fool View Post
                              Start clicking on things.
                              Click all the things.
                              Knight on a year long sabbatical? Are you allowed to speak and what's on the menu besides oats and local roots?
                              My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
                              Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
                              Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
                              Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
                              No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
                              Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

                              ? Yep

                              Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

                              ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

                              Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X