This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Box Etiquette

The chat box does have etiquette. It is place to visit and have light conversation. You can express yourself through emotes or small gifs. The following may get you booted from the chat box.

1. Debates or bickering--Politics and other debates don't belong in the chat box.

2. Prophecies

3. Calling down curses on people--This is also is not permitted on the rest of TOL.

4. Namecalling

5. Lodging complaints.

6. Callouts--for those of you who do not know what this is, it is calling people out my name and debating thier stance either theologically or politically.
    Last edited by Sherman; December 6th, 2017, 11:47 AM. Reason: New rule for the chat box needs to be added.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

I love the ChatBox. My membership expired so I won;t be using it until I get some money together

Comment

Common sense would allow one how to behave in chat. Think about how you interact in passing with those in public and this provides one some basic notion how to behave.
        So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
          Common sense would allow one how to behave in chat. Think about how you interact in passing with those in public and this provides one some basic notion how to behave.
          Exactly. Wait until you get them in the door before you bring out the big guns, (figuratively speaking, of course.).

Comment

Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
            I love the ChatBox. My membership expired so I won;t be using it until I get some money together
            We should have a telethon this month and you can ask for some finical help.
            So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
              We should have a telethon this month and you can ask for some finical help.
              steko stepped up and bought me a one year subscription. Priceless, He did that for me soon after your post.

Comment

Working...
              X